unrequited love (1 Viewer)

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Two months can be ages if nothing changes in terms of events, feelings, happenings etc.

Who died and made shuter the authority on everything?

S

Shuter

Beckiki_S said:
Two months can be ages if nothing changes in terms of events, feelings, happenings etc.

Who died and made shuter the authority on everything?
Ask other people, I'm sure there's many that have been liking people for aloooot longer than that. myself included.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
I agree, two months is far from ages. I've 'liked' a guy since week 3, semester 1 of this year, and absolutely nothing has happenned and I don't class that as ages.

malkin86

HSC
I have unrequited love towards someone... I don't think he sees me as 'dateable', though. We're good mates, and it's not the right time for there to be an 'us'.

What's the difference between a crush and unrequited love?

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
unrequited love is a phrase used by really smart people.

crush is something the rest of us use.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Unrequited is when your not allowed, or the love isnt reciprocated.

A crush is when you like someone, but you dont have the balls to do anything about it.

Eg, liking a movie star thats 20yrs older and is married = unrequited
Liking the desperate, ugly girl next door, but not letting her know = crush.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Ladder theory is still explaining all of this.

mayhemily

HSC
theres this guy i was in love with since childhood. He was one of the smartest, deepest people i have ever met. We got on really well but while I was completely in love with him he didn't feel the same way. Then at the end of year 7, he moved to qld. (I know we are talking really young here, but you can't control these things. I am adamant that I loved him, as much as unrequited love can be love) And I didn't see him again until last year when we met up by chance at the YAA national awards night function in syd. And it was so bizarre, i was going up the escalator and I heard someone playing the piano. And I thought of him, for some unknown reason. Then I got off... and it was him. I couldn't believe it. So it was really weird seeing him again and stuff and he didn't recognise me at first because i've changed a lot since then but then we had a bit of a chat and stuff and it was all good. Then that night at the hotel, I was out talking with one of my friends on the balcony at about 2 in the morning. And someone from above yelled out to us. And it was him! so I went up there with my friends - coz we all know him - and talked about random things till about 6 in the morning. And yeah, it was so weird... I gained this sense of... well I don't know, but it was weird. I feel like somehow, we are connected and our futures will intertwine again. And so yeah, it was a very surreal experience. Brought back a lot of strange feelings. And yeah thats my story. I think that unrequited love is one of the most painful things in the world, but its almost like a rite of passage. It makes you value the real thing :D

django_

HSC
mayhemily said:
theres this guy i was in love with since childhood. He was one of the smartest, deepest people i have ever met. We got on really well but while I was completely in love with him he didn't feel the same way. Then at the end of year 7, he moved to qld. (I know we are talking really young here, but you can't control these things. I am adamant that I loved him, as much as unrequited love can be love) And I didn't see him again until last year when we met up by chance at the YAA national awards night function in syd. And it was so bizarre, i was going up the escalator and I heard someone playing the piano. And I thought of him, for some unknown reason. Then I got off... and it was him. I couldn't believe it. So it was really weird seeing him again and stuff and he didn't recognise me at first because i've changed a lot since then but then we had a bit of a chat and stuff and it was all good. Then that night at the hotel, I was out talking with one of my friends on the balcony at about 2 in the morning. And someone from above yelled out to us. And it was him! so I went up there with my friends - coz we all know him - and talked about random things till about 6 in the morning. And yeah, it was so weird... I gained this sense of... well I don't know, but it was weird. I feel like somehow, we are connected and our futures will intertwine again. And so yeah, it was a very surreal experience. Brought back a lot of strange feelings. And yeah thats my story. I think that unrequited love is one of the most painful things in the world, but its almost like a rite of passage. It makes you value the real thing :D
aww thats such a nice story! hehe :)

hbk_ace

your all F**k Liars
Unrequited love is F##ked

it digs into ure heart then rips it apart,

but it definately make u value the real thing. that was a good story,

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
some people are so cynnical. like ace here. youll never find love if you dont open yourself up to it.

Ziff

HSC
N/A
twisted_emily said:
some people are so cynnical. like ace here. youll never find love if you dont open yourself up to it.
Love is for people who are over 25, have a stable job and want some kids they can load off their money to when they become old and dead.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
no its not
its for fulfilment
to feel happy, and loved
well i hope so
ive never been in love yet

mathock

HSC
Ziff said:
Love is for people who are over 25, have a stable job and want some kids they can load off their money to when they become old and dead.
always so romantic

give us teenie boppers a break, puppy love is an integral part of the growing process

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
mack said:
Is there a particular situation for you which has prompted you to make this thread?
oh not really. closest I've come probably should be refered to as unrequited like.
then I went on msn and Rorix succeeded in pissing me off, so I came and randomly yelled at a right winger.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)