HSC
B.Music / B.Education ... fuck this thread makes me feel special. :jump:

ashllis92

HSC
B Science Advanced
MATH1131
MATH1131

CHEM1031

SCIF1021 --------------------> Which stream of this are all you other Adv Sci students doing? I put down Bio so I get tuesdays off but I'm aiming to do Experimental and Clinical Pharmacology down the road, which sounds more Chem orientated....

BABS1201
MATH1131
I'm doing the Chem stream because the Bio stream clashed with Japanese... We're doing nearly the same subjects too
ARTS???? (Intro Japanese)
BABS1201
SCIF1021
CHEM1031

ashllis92

HSC
Btw, since I'm doing introductory Japanese will there be many actual Japanese people there seeing as they have possibly learnt it before from familyt etc...

iol

HSC
I'm doing the Chem stream because the Bio stream clashed with Japanese... We're doing nearly the same subjects too
ARTS???? (Intro Japanese)
BABS1201
SCIF1021
CHEM1031
Oh ok, do you know what you're planning to do further down the road though? Would bio have been more relevant to what you want to do?

Lydia_88

HSC
Btw, since I'm doing introductory Japanese will there be many actual Japanese people there seeing as they have possibly learnt it before from familyt etc...
I did introductory japanese almost 3 years ago (and i majored in it when i did sci/arts). Its all taught by actual Japanese academics (one on them who teaches 1st year japanese - thomson sensei speaks pretty good english).. yea so look out for the name 'thomson sensei'. Also, tutorials are taught my research / honours students.

Students wise, you'll get chinese background speakers, to those who did Japanese beginners (although some ppl i know started in level 2). I did a bit of japanese in year 11 b4 dropping it [i should have kept it though].....and people who have never done Japanese before.

mind you its fast paced and you need to keep up with the work. Hiragana and katakana was a breeze for me in the early weeks :D. Other than that, i really enjoyed learning japanese!

Normal japanese people would be in the higher levels like level 3 or 4.

Lydia_88

HSC
Final year!

B Sc with Safety science major

MGMT2721
MGMT2725
GENT1521
SESC3620
ARTS2633

Time to get semester 1 rolling!:jump:

CharlieR000

HSC
B Medical Science.....where my people at?

btw, I hope engineering is good at UNSW because it seems to have a pretty large amount of students!

good luck to all the new students but hopefully I won't see you in the bus line.:jump:

CharlieR000

HSC
wow, that is impressive. sorry for my ignorance, but i'm not much of an engineering buff. :)

domoku

HSC
B Medical Science.....where my people at?

btw, I hope engineering is good at UNSW because it seems to have a pretty large amount of students!

good luck to all the new students but hopefully I won't see you in the bus line.:jump:
woo! finally a med sci person in this thread.. im doing b med sci too!! yay! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)