• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

UNSW and Other Sydney Unis (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

grimreaper

HSC
Ok I think I've been a pretty nice guy on these forums... heehee I think you'll find I've helped a lot of people with maths back when I was in year 12 doing ext 2.

Anyway the fact is you don't know what the hell you're talking about - unsw has plenty of nice girls around (as good as or greater than usyd), I just won't hear people talk crap about them and I don't think anyone decent from unsw would. Btw, an insult\recommendation from someone who has made 9 posts is never taken seriously, so dont even try.

My previous post still applies to you Shawny, ;)

E3k0

HSC
N/A
man are u born stupid or are u making an effort?

Shawny

i dont know what im talking about
im sure u know more than me
especially seeing you've being in the uni far less time than i have...

you must be one of those who come to uni to perve or something otherwise i just dont see how you've seen more unsw girls than i have considering the length of your stay so far.

anyhow thats trivial crap

mate u gotta learn to respect other people's opinions, you think they're hot, good for you, im glad your enjoying the view, i dont think they're all that great on the whole, sure theres exceptions but on an aggregate, no i dont think they're superb, thats not to say any other uni anywhere in the world might have better girls or worse girls. I think unsw girls are average by my definition

then u go on to say you just wont have it any other way, unsw girls are hot and thats it, period. What are you man? some extremist who wont allow or listen to other people's opinions? Or do u think ur some superman whos opinion is the only one that counts?

look i dont know bout u, but if calling other ppl childish names when they're just stating their own opinion in a non provocative way is ur cup of tea than just let me know. I understand the fact that not every uni student is an adult

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)