UNSW Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mreditor16

HSC
Re: UNSW Chit Chat Thread 2015.

My Opal Card arrived. If you guys ordered your Opal Concession Cards on Monday, then they should be arriving in the post today. If not today, then you should be receiving it in the post on Monday. If you still haven't received it by then, I highly suggest phoning up Opal and checking out what the cause of the delay is.

Babylon78

HSC

Oh right, that's for second semester so don't worry about it. There is another O-Week prior to second semester classes starting, for people who commence tertiary studies mid-year. Basically its just saying that our classes will be on then :)

What are you combining law with haha
Oh thanks for that, that makes a lot more sense. I'm doing arts/law, was going to do commerce/law but nothing particular interested me and i'm atrocious at maths so I thought I might as well do what i'm interested in. wbu?

Babylon78

HSC

Also, does anyone know if it's possible to change the time of one of your classes without dropping the subject from your timetable and re-rolling? I want to change to a different law tutorial but I don't want to be unenrolled from my lecture because it's already full.

photastic

HSC

Also, does anyone know if it's possible to change the time of one of your classes without dropping the subject from your timetable and re-rolling? I want to change to a different law tutorial but I don't want to be unenrolled from my lecture because it's already full.
Swap the times. You dont drop anything.

photastic

HSC

I must be missing something, how did I do this?
My student profile, then vary enrolment, then update enrolment, then go to the course, there under action is a swap option.

omni16

HSC

My Opal Card arrived. If you guys ordered your Opal Concession Cards on Monday, then they should be arriving in the post today. If not today, then you should be receiving it in the post on Monday. If you still haven't received it by then, I highly suggest phoning up Opal and checking out what the cause of the delay is.
Which opal card did you go for? Adult or concession?

It's not allowing me to apply for a concession opal card saying this:

'Unfortunately your details were incorrect. Please check the information shown below exactly matches your enrolment information.
If you continue to receive an unsuccessful status, and you are entering the details correctly, please contact your institution to discuss.'

mreditor16

HSC

Which opal card did you go for? Adult or concession?

It's not allowing me to apply for a concession opal card saying this:

'Unfortunately your details were incorrect. Please check the information shown below exactly matches your enrolment information.
If you continue to receive an unsuccessful status, and you are entering the details correctly, please contact your institution to discuss.'
Concession.

First of all, have you completed Step 1 of the process? -

Step 1 - You must give your consent for UNSW to provide details of your eligibility to Transport for NSW before you can apply for your Concession Opal card. Eligible students can provide consent through myUNSW: sign on and go to the My Student Profile tab > My Student Services > Online Services > Concession Opal Card.

Please allow two business days for your information to reach Transport for NSW before you move on to Step 2.

Step 2 - Apply for your Concession Opal card by visiting opal.com.au or calling 13 67 25 (13 OPAL). Ensure that you have your student enrolment information to hand when applying and please enter your details, especially your name, exactly as they appear on your UNSW record.

Step 3 - Your card will be posted to your mailing address (5-7 days after your application is completed). Activate your card when it arrives.

omni16

HSC

Concession.

First of all, have you completed Step 1 of the process? -

Step 1 - You must give your consent for UNSW to provide details of your eligibility to Transport for NSW before you can apply for your Concession Opal card. Eligible students can provide consent through myUNSW: sign on and go to the My Student Profile tab > My Student Services > Online Services > Concession Opal Card.

Please allow two business days for your information to reach Transport for NSW before you move on to Step 2.

Step 2 - Apply for your Concession Opal card by visiting opal.com.au or calling 13 67 25 (13 OPAL). Ensure that you have your student enrolment information to hand when applying and please enter your details, especially your name, exactly as they appear on your UNSW record.

Step 3 - Your card will be posted to your mailing address (5-7 days after your application is completed). Activate your card when it arrives.
Cheers bro!

mreditor16

HSC

UNSW should really put microwave locations on the campus map LOL

photastic

HSC

Got a sexy italian lecturer for microeconomics :p

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad

UNSW should really put microwave locations on the campus map LOL
I have never brought food from home to uni. I tend to stay away from the microwaves. They look real nasty. Well at least the common ones.

CaptainPrice

HSC

Hey Anom, is there a O week meat planned?

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC

Most likely going to do week before O-Week or Thursday/Friday of O-Week for a meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)