Unsw co-op 2009 (1 Viewer)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
lols

i dont know what to prepare...

ahhh.... everyone preparing like crazy?
I prepared 1000-word essay for each possible question that would come out on interview.

I just need to memorise.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
lol that was a joke.

i haven't prepared anything apart from my original application form.

edit: thanks addison mate. hope ur having fun in this hol.

addikaye03

The A-Team
HSC
lol that was a joke.

i haven't prepared anything apart from my original application form.

edit: thanks addison mate. hope ur having fun in this hol.
lol o, i was thinking, that is the most epic thing i have ever heard. Yeah, having a great holiday thanks man, likewise to yourself! Looking forward to uni next year or what?

Winn

HSC
I HAVE A QUESTION!
On the application online declaration, it says "I understand that I will be required to bring copies of supporting documentation to interview and if I am found to make false or misleading statements my Application will be immediately reviewed."

- What documentation do we need to bring? The awards+certificates? I thought we only need to bring our Yr 11 yearly and yr 12 reports.@_@

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I HAVE A QUESTION!
On the application online declaration, it says "I understand that I will be required to bring copies of supporting documentation to interview and if I am found to make false or misleading statements my Application will be immediately reviewed."

- What documentation do we need to bring? The awards+certificates? I thought we only need to bring our Yr 11 yearly and yr 12 reports.@_@
I am sure it's only the most recent report and the passport.

vivien023

HSC
I HAVE A QUESTION!

"Do I need to bring anything with me to the interview?
You must bring your School Report Cards to interview You will need to bring copies of your Year 11 Yearly, Year 12 Half Yearly and Year 12 Yearly report card. If you have previously completed the HSC (or equivalent) you must also bring a copy of your UAI result (or equivalent) notification and your Board of Studies HSC (or equivalent) results. These items MUST be left with your interview panel.

If you were born outside Australia will you need to bring documents to your interview. You must be able to show that you are an Australian Citizen or permanent resident of Australia. "

so it should jst be ur reports

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
You must bring your School Report Cards to interview You will need to bring copies of your Year 11 Yearly, Year 12 Half Yearly and Year 12 Yearly report card. If you have previously completed the HSC (or equivalent) you must also bring a copy of your UAI result (or equivalent) notification and your Board of Studies HSC (or equivalent) results. These items MUST be left with your interview panel.

If you were born outside Australia will you need to bring documents to your interview. You must be able to show that you are an Australian Citizen or permanent resident of Australia. "

From UNSW:
Local Students Only
* Please note that you must be an Australian Citizen or permanent resident of Australia to apply for UNSW Co-op Program. If you were born outside Australia, and are called for an interview, you may be asked to present your passport for inspection.

Therefore, u need passport as well

imoO

HSC
I heard this is really hard to get...

I was halfway through applying for it, then I totally forgot about it in the midst of studying for trials and exams...

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
I heard this is really hard to get...

I was halfway through applying for it, then I totally forgot about it in the midst of studying for trials and exams...
This should be quite difficult to get...people who are chosen for the interviews are all highly competitive and talented, not to mention....lucky.

Winn

HSC

^^Cool.
Shall we bring originals, or photocopies- since they must be left with the interview panel?

This should be quite difficult to get...people who are chosen for the interviews are all highly competitive and talented, not to mention....lucky.
Yeah, fingers crossed!!!

blueberry08

HSC
is every1 coming to the briefing day 2moro? Its casual wear right?
I had a mock interview with my career adviser on friday and I stuttered like crazy xD omg i hope this do not happen on the day xD
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)