Unsw co-op 2009 (1 Viewer)

kickass91

HSC
who got finance?

anyone know how many places there'll be. and how many candidates?

heard its gonna be competitive this year ==

theres like national winners of business/eco comps going at it.

Last edited:

Winn

HSC
sorry to hear man

i got electrical :p

i really wanted civil/mechanical :(

there are no companys for civil supposedly
>< JEALOUS!!!!
lol, kidding, congratulations mate!! Well done!
:p

Last edited:

kickass91

HSC
wat the hell theres all these 100 uai kids from ruse this year at co-op

they should just stick to med

micuzzo

HSC
i got mech and BIT...ahhaha i cant believe it!!

wat happenns now... do we have to attend both?

Akaru-Hime

Rawr~
HSC
wat the hell theres all these 100 uai kids from ruse this year at co-op
Uwahhhh!! Really? Crapcrapcrap~ >.<

For some amazing, unexpected reason, I got Finance and Actuarial Studies interviews. >.< But I think that I'm the first person to do the Finance Interviews (Tuesday 9:30AM), so I'm really worried...and then a 1 hour break until Actuarial interviews. =.=;; Oh wells ....

Did anyone get the same thing as me? ^^

Oh~ ... and is it possible for someone to get more than two interviews? I've been looking around, and everyone seems somewhat capped at two. o_o

vivien023

HSC
Uwahhhh!! Really? Crapcrapcrap~ >.<

For some amazing, unexpected reason, I got Finance and Actuarial Studies interviews. >.< But I think that I'm the first person to do the Finance Interviews (Tuesday 9:30AM), so I'm really worried. =.=;; Oh wells ....

do u think that 9.30AM is first interview?
i got 9.30am for accounting on tuesday! ..
I'm worried as well
i wonder if this is good or bad lols..
good - they really want u
bad- they want u to be over with ? . . .

lols..i think it might jst be my stupid thinking

=/

but grats!!

Akaru-Hime

Rawr~
HSC
12pm for ISM and 1:30 pm for Actuarial for me =)

I am little bit cut that I didn't get finance...oh well, that one is the most competitive one anyway...
O_O I am kind of terrified now. It sounds like the people who got the finance interview are really really scary.

Oh wells ... but congratulations! ^^

Winn

HSC
I'm worried as well

=/

but grats!!
My BIT one is at 9:30!
I'm really scared for the interviews at the moment, when I should really be studying for physics. ><

trafficjam

HSC
Business IT for me!
are there a lot more spots for BIT because its only available through co-op in UNSW?

Akaru-Hime

Rawr~
HSC
I'm worried as well

=/

but grats!!
Wow~ I didn't get accounting~ >.< But that's really awesome! Well done!! I think it OUGHT to be the first one... unless they start at 9AM? o_o

I just sms'd my careers advisor, and she, rather idealistically, replied "First means that your application was the best."

So if that is any consolation, there you go. (But imo, I think its just random, and I'm kinda depressed that I'm first. =.=;;)

darshil

Replicant
HSC
Congratulations to everyone on their results!

Whoever did get accepted keep in mind that it is a great feat and fuel that towards your remaining study. All the best for the interviews!

Whoever did not get accepted do not worry, giving a shot at something is the most important thing in life. Think of it this way - you were up against many thousands of students who share the same passion as you. Whoever did apply to this scholarship obviously has a passion for study and the particular subjects and clearly that is all you really need to succeed. Also if you get into UNSW you can reapply for co-op the next year so there is always that opportunity.

Keep it up everyone! Only a few days left for the HSC so do not give up!

PS: If someone declines their interview does that mean someone else can get a chance? Just curious.

arjungamer123

HSC
Bad luck I guess to people who didn't get Electrical and Actuarial. Those are usually the hardest to get into. Especially Actuarial.

And when someone said 100 UAI Ruse kids are applying...those kids apply every year. 100UAI =/= Medicine lol. In fact, someone from my school who got 100 UAI a few years back is now doing an Actuarial Studies Co-op Scholarship.

vivien023

HSC
My BIT one is at 9:30!
I'm really scared for the interviews at the moment, when I should really be studying for physics. ><
LOL me too ive got physics and economics to study for !!

Wow~ I didn't get accounting~ >.< But that's really awesome! Well done!! I think it OUGHT to be the first one... unless they start at 9AM? o_o

I just sms'd my careers advisor, and she, rather idealistically, replied "First means that your application was the best."

So if that is any consolation, there you go. (But imo, I think its just random, and I'm kinda depressed that I'm first. =.=;;)
thats wonderful! i hope that i dont screw up the interview!! ngaw come on!
1st may be gud! the ppl might be fresh and happy but at the end of the day they might feel tired and bored? see think positive! =D

HSC
Does anybody know how competitive Actuarial Studies is in comparison to the other business courses?

Maybe the number of places they offered fro Actuarial Studies last year.

How many people got an interview? 100s?

Sam91

HSC
hey yeh i got BIT . does anyone roughly how many people they take and how hard it is to get into? lol finance must ne hard to get into didnt get it :( anyway what course would we be doing for BIT is there a special one?

Sam91

HSC
hey yeh i got BIT . does anyone know roughly how many people they take and how hard it is to get into? lol finance must ne hard to get into didnt get it :( anyway what course would we be doing for BIT is there a special one?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)