UNSW Co-Op Interviews (1 Viewer)

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC

scaryshark09

HSC
anyone know what time co-op scholarships are released today?

carrotsss

HSC
coop seems so competitive and like not even that much of a good deal tbh, like my dad got the same amount when he was in uni like 25+ years ago and there has obv been so much inflation etc since then. like obviously the connections etc would be good but I feel like people make it out to be better than it is

stevie444

HSC
coop seems so competitive and like not even that much of a good deal tbh, like my dad got the same amount when he was in uni like 25+ years ago and there has obv been so much inflation etc since then. like obviously the connections etc would be good but I feel like people make it out to be better than it is
facts, i know the other person from my school who applied is absolutely cracked and still didnt get it, it just guarantees internships which is kinda goated for more competitive industries, but the kind of people who get it are also the kind who wouldve gotten the internships and jobs anyway which defeats the purpose.

scaryshark09

HSC
i was thinking about this before applying and the money isn't an advantage. you have to do an extra year of uni to make time for placements (and the money you get is the same as working for the company anyway)

the actual advantages are the networking, work experience, social events, and guaranteed (kinda) job when finished uni

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)