UNSW Law to USYD Law (1 Viewer)

jassono

HSC
Hey guys, do you reckon its easy (subjective) to transfer from unsw law to usyd law?? hahaha i made unsw with eas i suppose
didnt think id make it, was set on third preference of bachelor of international and global studies (BIGS) at usyd, that it was such a shock tonight
i was originally thinking to transfer from BIGS at usyd, to law, but now that ill be doing unsw law, is it relatively easier ?? and what do i have to maintain now?? my atar is 96.55 if that makes a difference

bryandawn

HSC
N/A
Why don't you stay at UNSW? It's a very prestigious law school. It's not as old as USyd, but its teaching style is interactive, small class seminars, legal clinic.

jassono

HSC
Yeah I was toying with the idea at first. But after receiving all my unsw letters and enrolling, I dont think theres much to really complain about unsw... Mustve just been early jitters about being away from mates and home-as in travel time is a bit longer.
Danke bryandawn

rx34

HSC
Well, you can only transfer at the end of this year. Chances are, you will probably make awesome friends in UNSW and love your time there :) Though if I were you, I would stay in UNSW and be happy that you managed to get in law even though the cut-offs increased. I heard there were 63 less law spots in USyd this year compared with last years. Anyway, good luck hun.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)