• Friday

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
thursday in front of library 10:45am?
I'm not sure how many people will turn up at library though.

Also, that's the worst place to meat new people because you could have to ask like 50 people and get a wrong answer before you find the right ones lol.

If other people agree then maybe.

Idk, most likely I will turn up at 10:30-ish but I have an long lab so not sure.

EDIT: lab is 12-2, then tute.

3-5 suits me best but I'll just come along when everyone wants to meet up.

Last edited:

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm not sure how many people will turn up at library though.

Also, that's the worst place to meat new people because you could have to ask like 50 people and get a wrong answer before you find the right ones lol.

If other people agree then maybe.

Idk, most likely I will turn up at 10:30-ish but I have an long lab so not sure.

EDIT: lab is 12-2, then tute.

3-5 suits me best but I'll just come along when everyone wants to meet up.
how about i just start yelling "anomalousdecay", "ON", and see who turns around?

3-5 i think all engg people have lecture and we have a group meeting

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
how about i just start yelling "anomalousdecay", "ON", and see who turns around?

3-5 i think all engg people have lecture and we have a group meeting
Terrible, terrible idea to yell out our names lol.

idk then maybe we can opt for 9-11 if others agree.

Squar3root when you do an elec course (next sem don't you do 1111?) come elsoc bbqs.

Wait you still have engg1000 lectures in week 13? That sucks. I'm living the commerce/arts life this week. No lectures.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Terrible, terrible idea to yell out our names lol.

idk then maybe we can opt for 9-11 if others agree.

Squar3root when you do an elec course (next sem don't you do 1111?) come elsoc bbqs.

Wait you still have engg1000 lectures in week 13? That sucks. I'm living the commerce/arts life this week. No lectures.
I am going to do ELEC1112 next year. We don't have lectures but we are rapping things up with final reports and what not.

how about tomorrow?

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
I am going to do ELEC1112 next year. We don't have lectures but we are rapping things up with final reports and what not.

how about tomorrow?
I'm not at uni tomorrow unfortunately.

I'm actually happy because you are doing 1112 next year.

That way in two years time I can talk about the infamously fun 2141 lectures again and bring back all these memories I'm gonna have.

anyone else just get that maintenance thing just then?
No idea what maintenance (on my unsw or here or what?)

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm not at uni tomorrow unfortunately.

I'm actually happy because you are doing 1112 next year.

That way in two years time I can talk about the infamously fun 2141 lectures again and bring back all these memories I'm gonna have.
Yes i probably will be taking ELEC2141, ELEC4633, ELEC2134 and might take ELEC3145

No idea what maintenance (on my unsw or here or what?)
on bored just then. nvm

AD do you have the course plan for EEng? like this one: http://www.engineering.unsw.edu.au/...les/uploads/BE_3710_Plan_Basic_AERO_ 2012.pdf

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Yes i probably will be taking ELEC2141, ELEC4633, ELEC2134 and might take ELEC3145
How can you do 4633 if 3114 is pre-req?

Or is it different for mechatronics majors?

3145 makes sense though. I think that works well with mechatronics.

Not sure if 2134 is necessary for you though. Its just a continuation of 111X but with a few more rules and stuff. I heard that the first third of it is just revision of 111X.

on bored just then. nvm

AD do you have the course plan for EEng? like this one: http://www.engineering.unsw.edu.au/...les/uploads/BE_3710_Plan_Basic_AERO_ 2012.pdf
ok.

I have a list that tells me exactly what to do. There is also a similar pdf that shows structures of my program with the different combinations covered.

D94

HSC
N/A
Maaaaaate, the only of those that you need to do is ELEC2141. The rest is overkill and probably won't be approved anyway.

D94

HSC
N/A
Oh and with the meat, I'm only going to uni tomorrow and maybe Thursday or Friday. Depends which day I'll get my quiz booklet back.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Maaaaaate, the only of those that you need to do is ELEC2141. The rest is overkill and probably won't be approved anyway.
the "guy" I spoke to (i think he was another student) said that it will make me more desirable after I graduate if i take them as professional electives. [was Squar3root trolled?]

Oh and with the meat, I'm only going to uni tomorrow and maybe Thursday or Friday. Depends which day I'll get my quiz booklet back.
i would like to meet D94; he seems like such a nice guy

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
sorry guys couldn't make it

when i got to the maffs labs, there was the only white girl in stats there so she sat next to me and zero work was had for the next hour while we chatted

also pretty sure that was one more girl than showed up today so... as you can see, it would be illogical for me to go

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
That's exactly what I was thinking.

Like 4633 is for a control systems elective under eet.

And 2134 is purely for eet.

3145 can be used as a good elective though for mechatronics imo, but in no way essential. Its still a bit extra over 2141 which won't hurt too much.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
the "guy" I spoke to (i think he was another student) said that it will make me more desirable after I graduate if i take them as professional electives. [was Squar3root trolled?]
Nah you were speaking to some sort of electromechanical student :lol:

Honestly dw about anything. Just go through 1112, then 2141. If they are enjoyable then maybe do 3145 as elective. The rest should be history.

sorry guys couldn't make it

when i got to the maffs labs, there was the only white girl in stats there so she sat next to me and zero work was had for the next hour while we chatted

also pretty sure that was one more girl than showed up today so... as you can see, it would be illogical for me to go
M8 you missed out.

We played futsal and many girls walked passed (nah not really no).

But we had 3 vs 2 and it was obvious who won.

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
Nah you were speaking to some sort of electromechanical student :lol:

Honestly dw about anything. Just go through 1112, then 2141. If they are enjoyable then maybe do 3145 as elective. The rest should be history
yeah it did seem like overkill. I mean i am doing mechatronic and if what he was telling me was true, I would have more ELEC components to my degree than MTRN subjects? didn't make sense....

Squar3root was trolled :(

yeah but maffs

and girl
Shadowdude; you can get dem ladies anytime :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)