UNSW or UTS for science? (1 Viewer)

rawrliongirl

HSC
What subjects did you do, and what one did you fail? Don't worry my marks were shit too, I just wasn't prepared at all for uni. Now you know what it's like, you can do better next sem.
omg it's been ages since i've been on here.

I failed MATH1031 by 2 marks .-.
I also took CHEM1031, COMP1911 and BABS1201:L
I did do a lot better this semester, but I only took 3 subjects and took pretty easy subjects so I'm defs not looking forward to next semester.

Flop21

HSC
omg it's been ages since i've been on here.

I failed MATH1031 by 2 marks .-.
I also took CHEM1031, COMP1911 and BABS1201:L
I did do a lot better this semester, but I only took 3 subjects and took pretty easy subjects so I'm defs not looking forward to next semester.
Don't worry.

Did you sit the supp?

rawrliongirl

HSC
Don't worry.

Did you sit the supp?
nah i didn't. doubt it would have made a diff since i didn't understand most of calculus.
gg to me though bc I'm doing the subject again next sem ugh. hopefully i pass this time (although it's totally traumatised me and I have 0 confidence & fear the same result)

Flop21

HSC
nah i didn't. doubt it would have made a diff since i didn't understand most of calculus.
gg to me though bc I'm doing the subject again next sem ugh. hopefully i pass this time (although it's totally traumatised me and I have 0 confidence & fear the same result)
lol you should have, I sat 2 and passed both last sem.

I'm doing something very wrong at uni and need to figure out what it is before it starts again. I think I will try to study before uni starts.

rawrliongirl

HSC
lol you should have, I sat 2 and passed both last sem.

I'm doing something very wrong at uni and need to figure out what it is before it starts again. I think I will try to study before uni starts.
ok i'll confess - i didn't actually check my emails at all after the exams and didn't realise that i had been given the chance to redeem myself until it was too late :3
ugh what degree are you doing?
tbh though, i think this uni pushes us too much in some cases..
me too, i think i'm going to have to start going through some math before uni starts so i don't fail again -____-

shumphrey

HSC
not in uni or anything but ive been to lectures and open/ info days at both and in terms of the facilities. UNSW is better.

-i attended a lecture in UTS "super lab" and it was kinda over rated, classes taught on a monitor, listened to lecture through headphones connected to a large system (they spent awhile fiddling with it trying to get it to work). In short the lab is sort of just an average lab with average facilities but just over sized, be much better if they devided it up and allowed for better teachng
-normal lecture rooms at UTS and UNSW seemed to be roughly the same size although UTS seems to be very focused on making there rooms aesthetically appealing with interesting features(e.g.-the green room-->this room and others are somewhat distracting in a lecture)
-lecturers at UNSW were much better (except for one professor teaching about medical science she just could hold the audiences attention)

tbh i dont know to much about each uni and have only talked to a few graduates/ students from both uni's

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
not in uni or anything but ive been to lectures and open/ info days at both and in terms of the facilities. UNSW is better.

-i attended a lecture in UTS "super lab" and it was kinda over rated, classes taught on a monitor, listened to lecture through headphones connected to a large system (they spent awhile fiddling with it trying to get it to work). In short the lab is sort of just an average lab with average facilities but just over sized, be much better if they devided it up and allowed for better teachng
-normal lecture rooms at UTS and UNSW seemed to be roughly the same size although UTS seems to be very focused on making there rooms aesthetically appealing with interesting features(e.g.-the green room-->this room and others are somewhat distracting in a lecture)
-lecturers at UNSW were much better (except for one professor teaching about medical science she just could hold the audiences attention)

tbh i dont know to much about each uni and have only talked to a few graduates/ students from both uni's
haha omg i could bet on who this is

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)