Uni Grad
What majors are you interested in?

flashyGoldFish

HSC
N/A
UNSW is meant to have the best commerce faculty in the country or there abouts

williamdaft

HSC
I reckon UNSW and Usyd are both the best unis for commerce in NSW. According to http://www.australianuniversities.com.au/ratings/business-school-rankings/ , UNSW's 2nd in Australia, and Usyd's 3rd. They're both provide good opportunities - job exp. etc. Good lecturers too. and yes lol, there's a lot of Asians at unsw.
Although UNSW's meant to be the best.. it's easier to make it into, than Usyd. You need around 91.3 with 5 bonus points to get 96.3 (unsw).. you'll be safe around 92-93. For usyd, you need 95, which is reasonably high.
After your degree, employers would be satisfied from you graduating from either uni coz they're top unis :)

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
I reckon UNSW and Usyd are both the best unis for commerce in NSW. According to http://www.australianuniversities.com.au/ratings/business-school-rankings/ , UNSW's 2nd in Australia, and Usyd's 3rd. They're both provide good opportunities - job exp. etc. Good lecturers too. and yes lol, there's a lot of Asians at unsw.
Although UNSW's meant to be the best.. it's easier to make it into, than Usyd. You need around 91.3 with 5 bonus points to get 96.3 (unsw).. you'll be safe around 92-93. For usyd, you need 95, which is reasonably high.
After your degree, employers would be satisfied from you graduating from either uni coz they're top unis :)
The 5 bonus are pretty much guaranteed.

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Then I decided a bachelor of dota would be the right choice. The asian lyf was calling me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)