UNSW vs USYD for commerce (1 Viewer)

HSC
hi all,

just trying to decide with under an hour and a half left whether to do commerce at UNSW or USYD. I've heard USYD has an IPP which sounds cool, however I have heard that UNSW grades easier than USYD - is this true? if so ill probably go UNSW

UNSW is closer to me than USYD, but there's not much of a difference.

anyone else in the same boat lol. would appreciate some insight cheers

EDIT: upon research I've heard about these trimesters at UNSW and that most people hate them - why does it get so much hate?

Last edited:

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
hi all,

just trying to decide with under an hour and a half left whether to do commerce at UNSW or USYD. I've heard USYD has an IPP which sounds cool, however I have heard that UNSW grades easier than USYD - is this true? if so ill probably go UNSW

UNSW is closer to me than USYD, but there's not much of a difference.

anyone else in the same boat lol. would appreciate some insight cheers
Don’t choose a uni just because you think it grades easier. IF Unsw did grade easier for commerce which I’m not sure about, the same mark at both unis will hold different value in that Unsw’s one will be worth less. Going off speculation on how easy or hard they grade is no way to choose a uni. Pick whichever one you want to go to for the right reasons. Both are up there in Australia so it doesn’t really matter which one you go with as both are the same.

quickoats

HSC
Probable depends on what major you want to do. Commerce is a really broad field.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)