UNSW vs. UTS Biotechnology (1 Viewer)

atamiabwv

HSC
Hey guys! As you can probably tell by the title, is biotechnology better at UNSW or UTS? Also are subjects of similar difficulty at both uni’s? Is this a good undergraduate course to undertake in terms of employability outcomes? Thanks in advance :)

captainneuro

HSC
I’d prefer unsw, but if you’re planning on doing only an undergrad for biotech, you may be limiting yourself with job opportunities. Go through the course handbooks for each and judge the difficulty based on yourself, i’m pretty sure unsw does have more maths/chem opposed to uts, which will require more work imo.

baktiar77

HSC
Am sort of biased but UNSW. I don't really know anyone doing biotech but have a couple of mates doing medical science, medicinal chem etc. and another two who transferred from Uts&macquaire science subjects, and they say UNSW resources are great and better than whatever they had UTS/Macq. Also no offence intended, there's also a higher caliber of students at UNSW who'll probably do the course (main reason why mates transfered, got dogged in group assignments).

Currently some of buildings, especially the biomed ones are undergoing renovation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)