UNSW! (1 Viewer)

harshsyd

HSC
Hey guys!

I recently got my ATAR and I was looking to apply to UNSW B Computer Science/B Science. It has GE of 93. I after adding all my bonus points from subjects & atar have output ATAR of 92.80. Now question is, will I be able to make in into this degree with 0.2 short? What are your experiences? This degree said 2018 lowest was 92.00 so, that essentially mean this year the lowest person in it had 92 altogether right?
What do you think? Any chance?

Thanks!

RyanT7

HSC
Extremely likely you will get in if the GE is 93.00 for this year.

And yes, it means the lowest ATAR someone had that gained admission to that course was 92 for that year

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey guys!

I recently got my ATAR and I was looking to apply to UNSW B Computer Science/B Science. It has GE of 93. I after adding all my bonus points from subjects & atar have output ATAR of 92.80. Now question is, will I be able to make in into this degree with 0.2 short? What are your experiences? This degree said 2018 lowest was 92.00 so, that essentially mean this year the lowest person in it had 92 altogether right?
What do you think? Any chance?

Thanks!
Yeah Harsh it is very likely you will get in, especially only being that little bit off, and considering not many people want to do science as opposed to other pathways

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
It never hurts to put it as one of your preferences, especially as you are so close.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)