UOW day (1 Viewer)

jomingara

i went to a geosciences lecture and there were 7 people in it! my next lecture and more than 150. weird

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
ummm did anyone do the philosophy one? i thought it was gunna be cool but it was so boring!
The teaching one was good.
The law guy was a wanker. He made us sit down the front but went and talked up the back.

MiKeY

HSC
Me!

A little late.. :p

But I went on Wednesday.
I went to the following lectures:

*Forensic Entomology (was AWESOME)
*The sharks that are nearly extinct one
*Molecular Biology (was heaps good too)
*The Coming Ice Age

They are all pretty good - as you can see I'm a science nut. :p Funny though because I dont do biology or chemistry or physics at school, only EES. :p

babyjess

HSC
N/A
i did...

e enterytainment which pretty much sucked. "Daniel" had us writing computer code. No entertainment at all.
Wagged the second lecture (can't remember what it was) and got chased around by those yellow shirted people. Did a self guided tour with my friend, while contemplating whether or not to get on a train and go into the city :D
I also did a marketing lecture and the psychology one.

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
i went to a business lecture at usyd last year and it was hella boring and it was full of asians who's phones kept going off

Dario

HSC
Originally posted by babyjess
i did...

e enterytainment which pretty much sucked. "Daniel" had us writing computer code. No entertainment at all.
Wagged the second lecture (can't remember what it was) and got chased around by those yellow shirted people. Did a self guided tour with my friend, while contemplating whether or not to get on a train and go into the city :D
I also did a marketing lecture and the psychology one.
Oh no, that happened last year too !

malayz_angel

Yeah I went! I did Performance, Philosophy and Law. The performance one was pretty stupid, the philosophy one was funny because of this guy up the back ( was that you, Year Twelve?) and the law one I actually liked because thats what I would like to get into, but my friends whinged throughout it.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
hehe no I wasn't day funny guy up the back. I aint a guy.

Were you there when the law guy started talking bout how he stepped on some guys fone but it was really his fone bla bla bla?

blah says she

blah. blah. blah.
HSC
Originally posted by YEAR12
ummm did anyone do the philosophy one? i thought it was gunna be cool but it was so boring!
The teaching one was good.
The law guy was a wanker. He made us sit down the front but went and talked up the back.
Better late than never (only just found this thread)
The philosophy one! Geez that was a shocker!! So, does the chair really exist? Hmm! Yeah that sucked making us sit up front, cos it meant we had to walk further to "sneak out".

Originally posted by YEAR12
hehe no I wasn't day funny guy up the back. I aint a guy.

Were you there when the law guy started talking bout how he stepped on some guys fone but it was really his fone bla bla bla?
Yes... and that was stupid but funny.

blah says she

blah. blah. blah.
HSC
It was your friend's phone it happened to or you were one of the girls sitting up the front? (sorry I'm easily confused)

Last edited:

malayz_angel

Oh I came late to the philosophy thing, I lost the timetable and I was going around the rooms with signs, just searching for philosophy.. how embarrassing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)