UOW Early Entry? (1 Viewer)

MONONYMOUS

HSC
Just got an acceptance through Early Entry for this course I want to do. Just wondering, how does one know if it's a conditional offer or not. It didn't say anything specifically about being conditional, and it let me accept it without accepting any conditions. Is it just an overall guarantee of admission as long as I complete Year 12 and attain an ATAR?

lucyabha

HSC
N/A
I think so. My friend got early entry to UOW too and she was telling me about it. She said as long as u complete year 12 and receive an atar but just call the uni to confirm.

EG16

HSC
I got one as well, until when do we have to either accept or decline the offer? Not sure about the marks aswell as i only need to complete atar.

lucyfitz

HSC
I got into both my courses today as well! It depends on your course, but it should say in the email. Pretty sure all UOW early offers are "conditional" of successful completion of your HSC - basically as long as you get an ATAR over 35, you're good. Unless you're studying medicine or something?

EG16

HSC
I got into both my courses today as well! It depends on your course, but it should say in the email. Pretty sure all UOW early offers are "conditional" of successful completion of your HSC - basically as long as you get an ATAR over 35, you're good. Unless you're studying medicine or something?
I actually have no clue that’s the only thing concerning me. What happens if I do bad for my 80 atar subject... I called them they said you need to do well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)