uow med sci 2007 (1 Viewer)

Petinga

HSC
Hey evry1 out there doen med sci at uow this year, coz i am doen it as well with all of u. I reckon a good idea to get to know each other is to start chatten to each other online via msn so jus pm me ya email address and we will all start getten 2 know each other b4 uni comes along.

MiKeY

HSC
Hey.
I've done all of first and second year med sci subjects so if you need a hand or wanna ask a question just give us a yell. :)

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
MiKeY said:
Hey.
I've done all of first and second year med sci subjects so if you need a hand or wanna ask a question just give us a yell. :)
Where do babies come from?

acullen

Povo postgrad
HSC
Petinga said:
Hey evry1 out there doen med sci at uow this year, coz i am doen it as well with all of u. I reckon a good idea to get to know each other is to start chatten to each other online via msn so jus pm me ya email address and we will all start getten 2 know each other b4 uni comes along.
Dnt knw wat de fuk u typd

You don't have to push each keyboard button 3 times to get the letter you want, so why type like a retarded little kid? The extra seconds it takes to type in proper readable english more than makes up for it otherwise taking 5 times as long to read.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)