• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

UR SO LUCKY UR NOT DOIN CHANGE! or r u? (1 Viewer)

r u lucky that ur not donig change??

• yes

Votes: 10 28.6%
  • no

Votes: 15 42.9%
  • dont care

Votes: 10 28.6%

• Total voters

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
man u guys r soooo lucky!! every time some one says change, or perspective, it brings back hsc memories!! aaarghhh :chainsaw: die looking for alibrandi :chainsaw: die!!

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
Um we do 'journeys' its just as bad (or even worse) no matter what AOS u do it must piss you off when u hear it anywhere lol

dezzy

HSC
lol..true true...

but change is so similar to journeys anyways!
to undertake a journey, change must be implemented

Winston

HSC
for you guys it's lucky in a way, and unlucky in a way, your unlucky because you have no notes to leech off, but your lucky because whatever you write for your essays would really be considered quite original i guess, at least markers wont be looking for something new, since they havent even read any responses for journeys yet, but for us "Change" people, about 50 billion people always said "change was inevitable" lol no shit, markers kinda got tired hearing repetitive shit like that, and so they expected us to come up with some new original and un-seen philosphical statement to earn those marks.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
they arent that much different though..
also its similar to my 'search for identity' yr 11 aos..
the smh cant write an article about us memorising essays off the internet to get good marks in essays now lol
wait.. all the modules are still the same oops

tempco

HSC
Originally posted by Winston
no shit, markers kinda got tired hearing repetitive shit like that, and so they expected us to come up with some new original and un-seen philosphical statement to earn those marks.
The Door.. *shudders*

santaslayer

HSC
its basically the same Shit wif different word in it....
u change coz of a journey...u start a journey which changes u.....same stuff..both inevitable, both in the hsc,,,,,,both will give u nightmares and shivers.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
lol, the other day i said something and as soon as i said it all i could think of was 'damn, i gotta write that down for change, that would be awesome in an essay', it took about 20 seconds for me to be like 'omg, duh, u r so dumb!!'

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
most people hate what they do so i think some would love to do change

Gemstone

Um we did change for the preliminary course. Well at least I think everybody did. So we've actually already done change, and I think journey's is worse.

Gemma

Aussiechick

HSC
I'm the same as Gemma - I did Change for Preliminary, and its way better than Journeys, Imaginative journeys suck!!!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
you did change for preliminary? so that means you were doing it at the same time as us!
we did success for year 11

Gemstone

Yeah I know we we're doing it at the same time as you. I thought everyone was doing it last year for preliminary. I didn't realise that you could do other stuff. Everyone arround here did it so I just assumed. Anyway I reckon it was better that way because you got all the notes from year 12. Doing journey's is kindda hard because we don't really have anything to go off and the teachers haven't been teaching it for years.

Aussie Chick the extention class at my school do Imaginative journey's. They all hate it. It took them so long to work out what the heck and Imaginative journey was. The rest of us do inner journey's.

Gemma

**DeEjAY_EjAy**

The Jedi Pimp
HSC
i realli reckon that change and journeys are similar! but to me i reckon doing journeys is pretty lucky cuz its were the first year to do it, and inner journey (the aos for me) is alrite cuz u can link it to heaps of stories of how a character progresses and learns from it in many different ways! i hope it goes well for all of you and good luck class of 2004!

Gemstone

**DeEjAY_EjAy** yeah I guess there are a heap of extra texts for inner journeys (that's my AOS), and probably physical as well. The only problem with it the stimmulus booklet doesn't really help much for inner journey's I mean we only really have 2 texts to use and there not all that good. I can't believe they put an unedited article in the book I mean for heavens sake what are we suposed to do with that.

Gemma

**DeEjAY_EjAy**

The Jedi Pimp
HSC
yeh i agree the stimulus booklet sux! oh and the worst one is that Victor Kelleher book cover wit the sphinx and that! i mean wat the hell duz sumthing like have to do with INNER journeys.....its pretty sucky if u ask me, the only decent stimuli in there is the road not taken(cuz ive been studying that poem since year ten :S) and wind in the willows because ive read that book.....someone has to do sumthing bout our atrocious education system...:chainsaw: :confused:

Gemstone

Lol Dee_ejay yeah it is pretty messed up. Journey to the Interior is another good text for inner journey's. You can make some sense of the book cover though. I think the worsed one is blood on the tracks. I mean 1 it's not edited and 2 it's just dribble it's so stupid.

At least the change book was understandable and made sense. I mean fractals was about the hardest text on that.

Gemma

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)