URGENT: Dropping units (1 Viewer)

diggo89

HSC
N/A
I would like to drop one of my units and change my key program too. The census date is today (31 August). I'm a little confused, can we still drop units today without paying fees or did we have to do it by yesterday? I've read conflicting info on the uws website and the student information line has been disconnected.

I know, I shouldn't have left it this late. But any help will be greatly appreciated!

Dod0

HSC
Maybe other uni's don't offer the course he wants to do.. You don't have to be a dick about it haha

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
I would like to drop one of my units and change my key program too. The census date is today (31 August). I'm a little confused, can we still drop units today without paying fees or did we have to do it by yesterday? I've read conflicting info on the uws website and the student information line has been disconnected.

I know, I shouldn't have left it this late. But any help will be greatly appreciated!
Since no one gave a good reply. Id say speak with ur course coordinators and if you want to change your course talk to the coordinator of that course and they will advice you. Usually they tell you to enroll into the subjects of the degree you want and then after a semester you pass them they allow you to change.
Now i have experience in this as when i started uni i changed my majors, hence i dropped 2 subjects as they were not required.

Good Luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)