Urgent frontline (1 Viewer)

kim_

hey im a little bit confused with my assessment "telling the truth" (frontline) do i use manipulation of truth in outfoxed or manipulation of truth in fox in outfoxed and manipulation of truth in frontline or frontline in front line

Could any one please help me a variety of opinions wuld be gr8 as it wuld unconfuse me

thanx

_blank

HSC
Uni Grad
Both. I think you're supposed to examine the techniques used by the Frontline characters to make their "news" - talk about how they, as composers, manipulate and construct the "truth". Then you expand out of that and talk about how this also means that the composers of Frontline (the text) can construct a "truth" about the news industry.

Example:

- Frontline characters use exaggeration (eg. PTEC - "It's practically another Vietnam") to distort the truth and present a sensationalized version of the "truth".
- Rob Sitch etc. use contrast (eg. between the off screen and on screen) to expose and present a "truth" about the news industry.

But overall - I'm concentrating more on the techniques employed the by the CHARACTERS rather than COMPOSERS. Hope this helps.

kim_

hey thanx .. it does help.. i strtd doing mine and thats what i was doing so its good to see that im on the rite track

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)