Urgent: good adv english private tutors (new syllabus) !! (1 Viewer)

dandelions

HSC
Hi all, I'm looking for good english private tutors (recommend me some if possible) who can assist and guide me into receiving a good atar for the HSC. Since I failed the first assignment already, I'm hoping to improve before trials and the hsc. Preferably in the South-western Syd like Cabramatta, Fairfield, Liverpool, Canley Vale, Parramatta, Chester Hill, Bankstown or Strathfield. I'm able to travel to these places and regarding cost I'm only able to pay from $30-$50. Thanks!

Background about the tutor I'm currently attending: I go to a really good tutor called SET tutor with tutor teachers like Miss Diab and co. But the one I'm currently attending has too many students attending in one class, it is a good tutor and very organised in terms of teaching. However I'm unable to ask questions in class as it is a fast pace moving class and because I'm not one to speak out and ask questions, so I'd prefer one on one or smaller groups.

Last edited:

D-BOSS

HSC
N/A
Can I have the SET Tutor contact details (preferably a website :) )

Anonnnnnymous

HSC
Hi all, I'm looking for good english private tutors (recommend me some if possible) who can assist and guide me into receiving a good atar for the HSC. Since I failed the first assignment already, I'm hoping to improve before trials and the hsc. Preferably in the South-western Syd like Cabramatta, Fairfield, Liverpool, Canley Vale, Parramatta, Chester Hill, Bankstown or Strathfield. I'm able to travel to these places and regarding cost I'm only able to pay from $30-$50. Thanks!

Background about the tutor I'm currently attending: I go to a really good tutor called SET tutor with tutor teachers like Miss Diab and co. But the one I'm currently attending has too many students attending in one class, it is a good tutor and very organised in terms of teaching. However I'm unable to ask questions in class as it is a fast pace moving class and because I'm not one to speak out and ask questions, so I'd prefer one on one or smaller groups.
HI sorry that this doesn't answer your question but I'm really keen on joining SET for English advanced. Could I possibly have their contact details?

Anonnnnnymous

HSC
my friend goes and he just asked ngo about it. but it is kinda weird, they dont have a website or anything.
I heard that the classes are quite crowded. Is this true for their focus classes at SET? There is a focus class for the students at my school but only about 5 - 10 go

Anonnnnnymous

HSC
? what? ive seen my friend when he goes to that class and the class size didnt look too big.
OHHH! lol! I thought you were referring to the teachers at SET when you said "his". It seemed like you were talking from the perspective of the teacher

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)