URGENT - Help Needed! (1 Viewer)

goldie-locks

HSC
Hi everyone,
I'm in a sticky situation. I got my ATAR and was hoping to study double degree - Law and Arts but obviously i'm below the cut-off. What are my chances????????????????????????

If you have any suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated :)

Last edited:

chooette

PhB Chemistry (Hons)
HSC
I can't really help with your choice, but in terms of scholarships- I don't think you'll find out before Jan 11th, and I think you're only notified if you're given the scholarship.

Regional scholarships are pretty much given out one per region to the highest ATAR for that region- so if you know of anyone around you with a higher ATAR going to ANU (that isn't high enough to get an NUS), your chances are pretty slim. I guess you need to decide if ANU is worth going to without the scholarship, and with doing a year of arts first...

themonalisa

HSC
i woudl call ANU to figure out where you stand with the scholarship - if your not elligible, and can pay the full front fees at Bond - then take that scholarship

unless of course u really really want to go to ANU -

but if u just want to do law - then go to Bond and take the scholarship

jas0nt

HSC
N/A
I was thinking whether doing a bachelor of arts at ANU for a year then transferring to Law?
What are my chances????????????????????????
Depends how you go in your first year. I get the impression there's a lot of people who try transferring because they missed the cutoff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)