Urgent Help pleezzeee (1 Viewer)

MariaVas

HSC
I need help! Im goin 2 melbourne this week and when i come back i got this stupid english asssessment due!!!!

Task: Students are to create a collage that reflects ways of living in contemporary society and use it as a stimulas to deliver a speech commenting on the poems set for study (komninos).

Your speech should be aprox 8-10mins duration presenting ur collage to the class and showing ur understandsing of ways of living. You must refer to the 7 komninos poems and how they reflect these concerns.

Plzzz help meee

sweetXinsanity

Drama Queen On The Run...
HSC
MariaVas said:
I need help! Im goin 2 melbourne this week and when i come back i got this stupid english asssessment due!!!!

Task: Students are to create a collage that reflects ways of living in contemporary society and use it as a stimulas to deliver a speech commenting on the poems set for study (komninos).

Your speech should be aprox 8-10mins duration presenting ur collage to the class and showing ur understandsing of ways of living. You must refer to the 7 komninos poems and how they reflect these concerns.

Plzzz help meee
ooo k
Well first get the collage done... that will give u all the inspiration u need for the speach.
when it says contemporary society i spose that means white society? If not, why to try and make the collage about other cultures as well as ours...
Look at mags and lots of newspapers... and if ur good at drawing maybe u could encorporate some other drawings into it of current events on tv etc... (may get u some more points for being creative)
I don't know whether this is helping at all, i hope it is.. just dont limit your imaination..
and when the speach comes around, talk through what u have done and ofcourse refer back to the poems...the kominos ones or what ever they are lol..

GOOD LUCK if i havent made any sense what so ever feel free to send me a message or talk to me on msn...
I hate english too!! ;)

ALSO while ur in melbourne look around at their lifestyles, and work out how its different to nsw's and all that... that could help too! :p

-Adina

MariaVas

HSC
What diffrent types of lifestyles could i encorprate??? All i can think of is: City, country, business men, goths, teenagers, elderly..??

Pace_T

HSC
Use the ways of living that are presented in those poems.
Eg. Being fat, girls being self-conscious, going back into the past, different cultures etc etc

oh and by they way
they refer to the poems:
eat, girls, back to melbourne, christmas - respectively ;)
hope that helps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)