Urgent Help!!! (reg. Engl 1025) (1 Viewer)

company_sin

HSC
Well, I've basically shot myself in both feet...

You see I had to miss both my English lecture and seminar this week due to a commitment out of state. Now I have no idea whatsoever on the oral presentations and have had no involevement in forming the team formation with these.

As well as this, I have no idea on what went on in the lectures and the more academic side of the tutorial.

Can someone please help me out and fill me in with some details (even better... my seminar was supposed to be at 2pm thursday, teachers college U436 - If you're in it I'd love to know what was done about assessment organisation etc.)

Sorry if i'm ranting... I just feel I've written myself off quite severly right now.

Last edited:

company_sin

HSC
Different one (Fiction + Film + Power)

Thanks anyway...

and in adition, can whoever is in my tute (i know there must be someone) can you send me the tutures details and such?

thankyou,

moderngirl

HSC
newbie on bored of studies here, i'm a first year arts student.

I do engl 1025 and my tut was on Thursday morning. In it everyone signed up for a role for the debates- affirm, neg, and adjudicator roles. The three debate topics are in the engl film fiction power readings book. You could try post on the discussion boards on Webct to see whose, in your class or at least use it as a way of contacting your tutor (make a post?).

The lecture gave some content on Orwell's context and a bit about his life, talked about language control and control of history and thought in 1984, the novel. The lecture overheads basically summarise the lecture content so maybe you could ask for a copy of it, unless you find it online someone. In which case tell me cause i'm still trying to work out where they are online.

moderngirl

HSC
damm thats annoying that lecture notes aren't online. That means i'll have to sit closer to the front to see the overheads. Oh and i just realised i forgot to mention about the assessment sheet luckily you mentioned it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)