• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Urgent Help Required : Do anyone know about Coles online Exams (1 Viewer)

ozsikh

HSC
Please do anyone know about Coles online exam. Do everyone is getting same test ? If yes, can anyone tell me how to do it right or anyone has the answers. Please help me my friends. I dont have any job right now and i got the opportunity from Coles. Please help me friends. Please if you can send me message on my email i will be very thankful to you. it is ozsikh@yahoo.com.au

Last edited:

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
I remember that exam. Wouldn't count on them to land a job though. The Coles recruiting system takes ages. Even if you do well on the test, it could be a while before they email you about a group interview. And if you pass the group interview, it could take them up to a year to get back to you. I did a group interview in Nov 2005. I didn't get a call from them until December 2006. Sorry if this sounds negative, but if you really are desperate for a job, I wouldn't count on Coles to give you one. Try looking on seek or maybe Hippo.

CieL

HSC
I remember doing the test...... I scored over the top 10% and got hired very soon after

Black Hawker

HSC
CieL said:
I remember doing the test...... I scored over the top 10% and got hired very soon after
As Figure 1 shows, your score on the test exceeded 95% of the sample of people working in a similar industry. This result suggests that in relation to this group, there is a high likelihood that critical thinking and problem solving are strengths of yours.

That's what I got for my test. I wonder whether I will get employed soon...:p

vanush

kdslkf
HSC
Of course they will so they can pay you a lower wage. Welcome to Coles. Even I'm there, even though I am 18 (just turned 18). Haha

CieL

HSC
Black Hawker said:
As Figure 1 shows, your score on the test exceeded 95% of the sample of people working in a similar industry. This result suggests that in relation to this group, there is a high likelihood that critical thinking and problem solving are strengths of yours.

That's what I got for my test. I wonder whether I will get employed soon...:p
haha yeah, I can't remember if I got over 90 or over 95, but I remember they didnt give me a proper number as I exceeded something.. but I remember I had that critical thinking and problem solving crap too.. because I remember saying, PFFFT SIF..

I was lucky tho because at the time I did it, there were alot of new stores opening, and they needed a lot of staff.. this other person I know [mentally, the biggest dumb shit tho] also got hired recently [ie. within this wk]

Evilo

HSC
its an easy test, not worth cheating. Plus if they want a box boy, they dont want him to have an IQ of 190. Just take the test without cheating, from memory its timed anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)