URGENT: People who are good at bsing/making excuses PLEASE HELP!! (1 Viewer)

silentprayer

silently praying
HSC
Well basically I've only got tomorrow to give my deputy principal a reason so i can change classes for physics. I went to him today and told him how some other teacher is better than the teacher i currently have now for physics. (what i really wanted to say was that the teacher i have now sux but of course i didnt say that)

Anyway, as soon as i said the other teacher is better cos i had him before and he was great etc... he said i was being too honest and thus he cannot change classes for me cos if he does many people will start bothering him to change class for any matter concerning teachers.

However, i got a slight hint that he would change classes for me if i can somehow make up a reasonable excuse which does not necessarily have to be true. One excuse i have thought up is that during the time when i have a physics lesson at the end of the day, i have to pick up my brother from primary school and therefore i must change classes so i can have a free period in that line to do so....

anyone who can bs/make up excuses plz help
very much appreciated....

I

icycloud

What's wrong with that "picking up your primary school brother" excuse? Sounds good to me.

jesster88

HSC
think about who is in your class - perhaps someone you dont get along with,

say that conflicts with this person (eg you being bullied or hasselled during class) have led to problems in applying yourself during class time. Then go on to say this has led to you falling behind the others as you fail to gain the approptiate knowledge to complete set homework tasks and or classwork. You feel that would perform better in the environment of the other class and that the other teacher would be more sensitive to your needs as a student.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
The conflict excuse is used a lot and most of the time it works. Also good on you for taking the initiative to want to move classes in the hope of bettering your learning and your HSC mark.....good luck!

Riviet

HSC
N/A
silentprayer said:
One excuse i have thought up is that during the time when i have a physics lesson at the end of the day, i have to pick up my brother from primary school and therefore i must change classes so i can have a free period in that line to do so....
Sounds good to me. ;)

silentprayer

silently praying
HSC
wow thanks for your help guys, yeah as without wings was saying, i cant really say someone else is bullying me cos they might get in trouble... hmm.. however i think something alot these lines would be pretty effective, maybe say something like too much distraction..? etc? thanks alot for your help!! =)

haru

HSC
silentprayer said:
wow thanks for your help guys, yeah as without wings was saying, i cant really say someone else is bullying me cos they might get in trouble... hmm.. however i think something alot these lines would be pretty effective, maybe say something like too much distraction..? etc? thanks alot for your help!! =)
Use Tim So as ur excuse

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)