URGENT where do i get a STAT application (1 Viewer)

lusername

HSC
hi folksone of my friends found out yesterday that there is a final lot of stat test..problem is applications close in about 23hrs 30mins....and he doesnt have a form!!! bag him out for not getting his act together if u will....but if u could find out where i get this form from he/i would be stoked!!! i found a pdf for overseas, wa and qld applicants but no NSW HELP PLZ thnx

clue

"melting...i'm melting"
HSC
well your friend is in quite a bad sitiuation since to obtain the NSW registration form for STAT you need to phone UAC on this number:
(02) 9752 0200. However this will take some time to arrive since they mail it to you.
You also need to submit the "Supplementary Form A" which was due on september 30, since this form needs your STAT registation number you should submit this form together with the STAT registration form. The Supplementary Form A is found in the UAC guide and instructions on how to fill it out are contained in the guide.

I would suggest to call the UAC (02) 9752 0200 and find a way for them to get you the registration form such as by fax a place where to collect one. Maybe they may even extend the due date a bit if you seem desperate enough, i know personally i didn't submit the supplementary form A in time but they told me to urgently send along with the STAT registration form ASAP.

I hope that helps, if you have other questions don't hesitate to ask

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
UAC said:
If you are a 2005 Year 12 applicant, contact UAC to request a STAT registration form be sent to you. You must also answer question 8 on the Supplementary Form A contained in your Guide marked ‘Year 12 student edition’, which asks whether you are sitting STAT this admissions period.
Source: http://www.uac.edu.au/admin/stat.html#registering

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)