URGENT: Worm: W32.Bropia 14/02/05 (1 Viewer)

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
I accepted the file then asked them what is was...luckily I didnt open it and I just deleted it and removed it from the trash...phew

My pute has shown none of the symptoms...unless I cant tell if Im sending them the files.. but I havent had any complaints.

ishq said:
Ad Aware is good.
Ad Aware is awsome!

Last edited by a moderator:

nick1048

Mè çHöP ŸèW
The Mat®ix Ordinates: Sector 1-337- Statu
HSC
omg guys seriously who accepts unknown file types and then attempts to execute them... gosh... They even appear on the window as executables... please as a general rule, no .exe's, even be aware of set up files...

Hijack this and CWS Shreader... I suggest you get both for spyware problems... if you want me to check your hijkac log and tell you wat to delete I'd be down with that. Just pm the info to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
"She Could Fit her Ass in a Teacup" now why would anyone want to see that?
midget love?

Vangineer

Treehugger
HSC
delete the lol...lol html file
delete ISASS.exe from system 32
note: isass is a system file
ISASS is the worm

fxbropia thing tool from symantec doesnt work. It couldnt track down the error and delete the virus

Dezzie_64

HSC
My bad

Firstly, my Internet Explorer has issues and it's usually difficult to get a website to load the first website, after that things are fine. Neway, I'd already read ur siggy and didn't put 1 and 1 together to reach 11 until after i'd hit the link which was randomly sent to me. Luckily enough my IE had it's usually hissy fit and shut itself down before opening the website. How lucky am I???

JimmyK

Narrabeen, Sydney/Maitland, Hunter Valley
HSC
I think its also propergating through .exe files or somthing - cause i got a whole heap of stuff being sent to me! My brother must have downloaded the virus, but luckily I ghosted my machine and its working fine.
It wouldnt let me open Ctrl+Alt+Del and it shut down the window containg this topic on the BOS forum.

WangzoR

HSC
N/A
thanks man, ive been sent a link by two people, and i actually downloaded it :) but i didnt open it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)