US Gun Control Proposals (1 Viewer)

eshay lad 69

HSC
N/A
Mate I'm on your side, I'm a gun owner myself. I use Switzerland as an example all the time of showing that legal gun ownership does not equal more crime. Switzerland is very well regarded in terms of its gun laws and has had very very minor gun crime. No need to get pissy at me of course when gun laws come through they affect legal gun owners, that's bloody obvious. And it has been very well proven that when gun bans etc. come through crime skyrockets and as always the criminals do what they want.

My point is, is that why the hell does society need AP rounds? Sure we can bang on about freedom this and freedom that but what purpose does it actually serve? The WKUK video above makes a damn good point that there really is actually no need for them.

We already know that banning guns never solves the problem at hand, but here we have a society that is always had a vast amount of problems and needs some steps to rectify them. If anything its education and society that needs the reworking the most but some other things do have to happen.
i havent even read this thread but can you tell what the difference between being shot with an AP round and a regular round makes?
why bother even banning them it seems futile brah except for taking their constitutional rights away from them.

CaffeineMotor

HSC
AP is as named design to pierce armour. why would you need that for hunting or target shooting? Most bullets these days can pierce kevlar but these are designed for such a purpose. this means swat, police etc. have armour which is almost useless. What's with all this freedom nonsense? What a load of crap that civilians need AP rounds. No one needs them.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
What if you're hunting the honey badger?
If hunters can take down a grizzly with a broadhead arrow I think the can do it with a standard .223

Last edited:

eshay lad 69

HSC
N/A
AP is as named design to pierce armour. why would you need that for hunting or target shooting? Most bullets these days can pierce kevlar but these are designed for such a purpose. this means swat, police etc. have armour which is almost useless. What's with all this freedom nonsense? What a load of crap that civilians need AP rounds. No one needs them.
what if you are hunting someone that is wearing a suit of armour?

funkshen

dvds didnt exist in 1991
HSC
N/A
this is real reform that will stop gun violence in america

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)