US military launches attack on SYRIA (1 Viewer)

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Well Done to US Soldiers. Syria is a global hub of terrorism and nuclear proliferation. US should do this kind of raid more often if needed.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
Well Done to US Soldiers. Syria is a global hub of terrorism and nuclear proliferation. US should do this kind of raid more often if needed.
I can't wait till Mahmoud Ahmadinejad wipes Israel clean off the map. :rofl:

nick1689

HSC
I just don't understand how America can conduct a raid in another sovereign nation without their approval; they've stepped over the line this time. Seems they don't understand that there is a limit to their power

Wonder how Syria will retaliate (if at all...)?

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
nick1689 said:
I just don't understand how America can conduct a raid in another sovereign nation without their approval; they've stepped over the line this time. Seems they don't understand that there is a limit to their power

Wonder how Syria will retaliate (if at all...)?
They've already taken all neccessary moves to take this to the international stage, as evidenced by the massive response from foreign countries (the likes of which we don't see when cross border raids are conducted on Pakistan for instance).

What seperates this ofcourse is many children have died, all civilians, and it's also 8km (or 5m) into Syrian territory, and it comes at a time where Syria has taken measures (to the point where even the US military has conceded that the number of fighters crossing through Syrian borders was less than 20 in one month upto a 90% decrease.)

I'd like to see the Americans take that sort of initiative guarding their borders. It's not exactly fucking easy. Syria has done everything possible, and already devoted way too many resources to protect the US from it's own blunderous war, and it's aggravation of the Arab world.

Syria did not deserve this. That's the ultimate message that will reverberate from this attack.

Garygaz

HSC
I, for one, welcome our new Syrian overlords.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Updates:

*Chinese offical condemns U.S raid on Syria
*Palestinian authority condemns U.S raid on Syria
*Qatar harsly condemns U.S raid on Syria
*Pentagon and White House refuse to respond - Russia & France peeved
*Australian Defence Minister: "respect the sovereignty of other nation states"
*Egypt condemns U.S raid on Syria

Last edited:

Aryanbeauty

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
I can't wait till Mahmoud Ahmadinejad wipes Israel clean off the map. :rofl:
Not gonna happen in your lifetime ha ha :D. Israel will attack Iranian nuclear facilities, just like it attacked Iraqi nuclear facilities decades ago.

sam04u said:
What seperates this ofcourse is many children have died, all civilians, and it's also 8km (or 5m) into Syrian territory, and it comes at a time where Syria has taken measures (to the point where even the US military has conceded that the number of fighters crossing through Syrian borders was less than 20 in one month upto a 90% decrease.)
Why don't you blame Muslim terrorists like Al Qaeda for hiding among civilians , using them as human shields just like Hizbollocks. A high level Al qaeda members were killed in the attack, who most likely will be blowing up bus, shop, markets, schools and mosques in Iraq.

You should say Thank YOU to US Soldiers who conducted the raid for saving hundreds of Innocent Iraqis who would have been the victims of these murderous islamic terrorists.

Garygaz

HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
Not gonna happen in your lifetime ha ha :D. Israel will attack Iranian nuclear facilities, just like it attacked Iraqi nuclear facilities decades ago.

Why don't you blame Muslim terrorists like Al Qaeda for hiding among civilians , using them as human shields just like Hizbollocks. A high level Al qaeda members were killed in the attack, who most likely will be blowing up bus, shop, markets, schools and mosques in Iraq.

You should say Thank YOU to US Soldiers who conducted the raid for saving hundreds of Innocent Iraqis who would have been the victims of these murderous islamic terrorists.
complete idiot or troll?

mattchis

HSC
All i have to say is, thank god USA attacked a building that was under construction to kill some kids in a country where they were not allowed to be in...thank god we have the US to police the world and stop all the terrible things that happen
god bless america.

HNAKXR

Wooooooo...OOOoOOOOoOOoP!
HSC
N/A
American intel is seriously shit.

9deuce

MADE
HSC
Fuck the USA.

I just feel sorry for the citizens that will suffer when the USA is raped in the ass by the Middle East.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)