Use of 'Peloponnesian League' in 500 - 440 exam questions? (1 Viewer)

luridlysteph14

HSC
Just wondering where in exam questions the Peloponnesian League make up is necessary. Evidence from exams so far has only produced questions pertaining to personalities, the Battles, the Delian League, transformation/changing relationship of the League and the impact on Athens and Sparta. Any ideas what this information can be used for?

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
the peloponnesian league can suck my balls i don't know anything.

hey i'm also doing pathways. i fucking hate it :-(
but almost done forever so yay.

chistar

HSC
N/A
My teacher said it's unfair to ask a question on the Pelopponesian League in isolation cause it biased to kids who studied Sparta for their Society. He said they would probably ask you to compare it with the Delian League or something along those lines
P.S. I just realised that it was you... hi Stephanie! Goodluck for Monday!

Last edited:

luridlysteph14

HSC
Chi? :) As you can see I was desperate >.> I did consider comparing them in that relatively short "aims, origins and organisation" question, but I wasn't sure if it was blethering on a little. So do you think perhaps they'll throw us a new question? The impact on Athens and Sparta was a brand new question, and in 2007 they had the importance on naval battles, which was also unprecedented. And yes, when writing GW questions about the rise of the empire, I constantly think of the impending doom of the Peloponnesian War :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)