Using an entire website as a related text? (1 Viewer)

Lennie

Can the mediawatch website be classified as a single text? Im not talking just a screenshot, but the whole thing.

Ive fallen in love with the way its presented, and the language they use :p and feel that just presenting a single article off the site would be a waste.

Its for a 10 minute presentation, a portfolio item and a feature article by which we have to choose "one text" and talk about blah... blah... blah... (its all the same isnt it?)

Thankyou :)

Any help would be appreciated :uhhuh:

karen88

Radioactive Queen
HSC
im doing media watch as a related article too... but i chose a particular section of an episode... like one story...

Lennie

karen88 said:
im doing media watch as a related article too... but i chose a particular section of an episode... like one story...
Mediawatch is great for related texts. Maybe i should just choose the one, but I really want to talk about mediawatch themselves and what they standfor etc. the only way i can do this is try and turn them into a "text".
The website is absolute gold i think....

Im just not sure if BOS has anything against using an entire website.

_blank

HSC
Uni Grad
I think it's pretty much up to you if you want to talk about the WHOLE website or just a single article. I'm doing The Simpsons series on a whole as ONE text - but I'm basically focusing on 2 episodes only. If you talk about the website in general and then pick out specifics to examine in-depth I think it counts as one text.

Lennie

_blank said:
I think it's pretty much up to you if you want to talk about the WHOLE website or just a single article. I'm doing The Simpsons series on a whole as ONE text - but I'm basically focusing on 2 episodes only. If you talk about the website in general and then pick out specifics to examine in-depth I think it counts as one text.

Haha great :D thanks.

We are only allowed to talk about one text, so i dont think i can examine articles... I mainly want to talk about the professional layout and how mediawatch comes across :p

hope it works

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)