USYD college application advice (1 Viewer)

AB940

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi,
I realise it's a bit late in the year to be doing this but I'm in the process of applying for Sancta Sophia College next year and I'm a bit stuck on one of the questions:
"What makes you suitable for college life?".
There's a minimum of 300 words and I'm at a bit of a loss for what to say. They have separate questions in the same section addressing why you're applying and your intended contributions in specific areas, so I have no idea what to put. If anyone has any advice that would be awesome.

I'm an interstate (I guess you'd say rural) applicant if that makes any difference.

Thanks!

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Hi,
I realise it's a bit late in the year to be doing this but I'm in the process of applying for Sancta Sophia College next year and I'm a bit stuck on one of the questions:
"What makes you suitable for college life?".
There's a minimum of 300 words and I'm at a bit of a loss for what to say. They have separate questions in the same section addressing why you're applying and your intended contributions in specific areas, so I have no idea what to put. If anyone has any advice that would be awesome.

I'm an interstate (I guess you'd say rural) applicant if that makes any difference.

Thanks!
Heya, I'm a USYD college student myself.

Use the interstate rural card to play it up in this section that it'd be invaluable in your transition to a new state, talk about skills that make you good in getting along well with others and briefly touch on what aspects of college life you'd best get involved in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)