• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

USYD Int/Global Studies --> USYD Law or UNSW Law? (1 Viewer)

Riffy Raffy

BABY MAN
HSC
I'm in quite a dilemma. UNSW and USYD Law both look tempting, but with a 98.15 ATAR, I have made neither. Another area of interest of mine is International Studies, so I'm thinking of doing Int/Global at USYD then potentially transferring to Law the next year. Apparently I need a High Credit/Distinction average to do so, but it's not guaranteed.

UNSW Law on the other hand, IS guaranteed Credit average first year.

I'm wondering if this provision, that Credit average first year, works across universities? So if I get credit average in USYD int/global studies and don't make usyd law, i can transfer across to UNSW? And if it won't be guaranteed, is it still worth a shot anyway? Would it be difficult to transfer across to UNSW?

on a side note, I got a high credit in mind and morality and apparently credits from there count...so am I already on my way to a high credit average?

p.s. don't bring up UTS, thats a WHOOOLE different discussion altogether, and trust me, I've been through this 100 times with people and its still an option. but for the moment I just need to know about transferring

thanks guys!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)