USyd Internal Transfer (1 Viewer)

Some Vunt

Banned
HSC
Okay, so I want to transfer from my current degree: BE(Mech(Biomed))/BMedSc to BE(Civil(Enviro))/BSc(Adv) OR BE(Mech(Space))/BSc(Adv) OR BE(Mech(Biomed))/BSc(Adv) OR BE(Mech)/BSc(Adv).

No really in any order, but the main change is from BMedSc to BSc(Adv).

I got 94.75 as my ATAR last year and HOPE to maintain a D average or higher this year to reapply for undergrad MBBS at other unis, but I was just wondering how I would transfer either this year or next year to one of the above degrees because like, I really wanna do Sc(Adv) because I get more choice for 2nd year subjects.

Thanks. :)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Pretty much: How do I do an internal Science/Engineering transfer?

Cl324

HSC
N/A
You complete a form from the science faculty for an internal faculty transfer

Cl324

HSC
N/A
Woops. I meant you complete a form from both the science and engineering faculties.
My cousin did this a couple of years ago, so I'm not sure if its changed. The science faculty rejected his request but they let him switch engineering

Goodluck

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Depends on what you're changing to. If you were doing a double degree (eg Science/Arts) and you wanted to drop the Arts component and go just to a Science degree, you just need to fill out a piece of paper. But say you wanted to go from B. Arts to B. Vet Science, yes, you would need to go through UAC.
It depends though.

If the degree is in the same faculty - probs just fill out a form.
If the degree is in a different faculty - probs UAC

even though half my degree was in the science faculty I had to go through UAC because engineering was the main faculty it was run by

If in doubt, speak to a faculty advisor.
and yeah, this.

Wake Up

HSC
I am thinking to transfer to another engineering degree. Right now I'm doing flexible engineering with civil./mechanical options. I have to ask for transfer if I want to choose another degree other than that. I am interested in ee/software/it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)