USyd Lectures July Holidays (1 Viewer)

rumour

HSC
pink said:
um..can anyone tell me when the UNSW one's are on? and is there a brochure/website for it?
thanx
There is, but I don't have it right now, but I can pm you later if you want.
It is a bit little as it started yesterday, but the physics course is on next week!
Are the 3u maths USyd lectures any good?
cause the one i'm attending @ UNSW isn't!!!!
I should gone to the Usyd ones! :(

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
virgin^sexy said:
ahhh you saw him and didn't say hello?
why??
Cos I was with friends, and I'm quite glad noone has yet approached me in public saying, "Are you Calculon off BoS?"

= Jennifer =

HSC
i have been to the edassist lectures before and i found them good they gave me info the school never told me about good learning experience

virgin^sexy

ctn, t9
HSC
= Jennifer = said:
i have been to the edassist lectures before and i found them good they gave me info the school never told me about good learning experience
lol, i don't think they told me anything i didn't already know..

yulia

i'm sorry for your face.
HSC
I went to the edassist lectures...the chem ones were great in my opinion...
Did anyone see me?? lol I was sitting on the right side of the hall up the front next to a blonde chick...I went to the 2u maths ones too...well the first half of it anyways...some random Kelly chick sat next to me...xarg picked me up from it...I didn't quite make it to the 2nd maths lecture tho...kinda didn't want to get out of bed. Omg I'm skipping lectures and I'm not even in Uni yet.
Hehehehe. But I found the maths one boring anyways...

Cicciolina

HSC
I went to the 3u Individual and Society, Frontline, Emma/Clueless and King Lear. Some were pretty good, others were ok. They said what we knew or what we're suppose to know and have completely forgotten. One of my friends had completely forgotten the whole plot of King Lear - so at least she found it really helpful.

Cicciolina

HSC
ONDUBS said:
How did you find FrontLine?

I was there and found it boring as all hell.

That and after it had finished the fukwits packed the books away so i couldn't buy any. Told me to call em up, not getting my business that way.
Too much background which was interesting and all... but not exactly what I needed. Kinda one huge, long ramble really.

Cicciolina

HSC
ONDUBS said:
Agreed too much background, wasted time in (delay to start, a "break" wtf)

And one point being "Every person brings their own interpretation to the truth"

Nothing else. I was really hoping for some info on the episodes and maybe related material.

And his jokes were shit.

That and he was incompetent in operating the light switches.

End rant.
I think everyone was bored out of their minds. We were sitting right at the front, so his little rant on his soapbox was a bit overwhelming and in-your-face.
And that point, 'Every person brings their own interpretation to the truth'. Um. Well, duh.
The related material bit was no help either I agree - yes we all know about Michael Moore and co. There wasn't anything really new, and what he said wasn't substantial enough to qualify as useful revision.
I don't even remember his jokes, thankfully. The kid who managed to do the light switches made me laugh though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)