USYD mfs what u doin? (1 Viewer)

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Me and some UNSW BOSers just pulled up to ur uni and we just trollin.

1707290823716.png
we get it ur tryna roleplay as hogwarts to get some harry potter and the goblet of fire shit but the series is gone didnt the author become a twitter shitposter or smthn
1707290905535.png

You guys got pretty good scenery I'll give you that but UNSW on top!!!

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Also did jimmy huckingberg get capital punishment for pissing in a bush near USYD, where tf everyone? Legit looked like quarantine with the way there was no one (peaceful) but damnnnn UNSW was packed as shit so much ppl barging through. Everyone who went O-week today got the corona zeta strand or smthn idk

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC

View attachment 42360
we get it ur tryna roleplay as hogwarts to get some harry potter and the goblet of fire shit but the series is gone didnt the author become a twitter shitposter or smthn
View attachment 42361

lmaooo honestly I won't lie unsw campus feels more cohesive if u know what I mean

usyds campus is great but all over the place like some buildings are ancient vintage as shit and others are incredibly modern looking

but I'm biased so usyd all the way

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
Also did jimmy huckingberg get capital punishment for pissing in a bush near USYD, where tf everyone? Legit looked like quarantine with the way there was no one (peaceful) but damnnnn UNSW was packed as shit so much ppl barging through. Everyone who went O-week today got the corona zeta strand or smthn idk
usyd o week is next week pretty sure

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC

View attachment 42360
View attachment 42361

no calm down im having second thoughts of not choosing usyd

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
lmaooo honestly I won't lie unsw campus feels more cohesive if u know what I mean

usyds campus is great but all over the place like some buildings are ancient vintage as shit and others are incredibly modern looking

Yea ngl UNSW campus overall is better than USYD but like you guys def got the best scenery and my bias has to stop there and i gotta admit that. There's just more shit happening on unsw in every aspect (politicis [palestine], food, societies) i feel but i could be wrong u guys might have the hidden stalls and cults all over the place and im not looking too thoroughly.

Both are great campuses in their own merit :) (only compliment im conceding) but as a highly patriotic UNSW student [because they holding 300k of my money in hostage for doing 10 art degrees :( ] I refuse to accept any defeat :mad:

HSC
usyd sem hasn't started yet

idkkdi

HSC

old teachers college lmfao
Yea ngl UNSW campus overall is better than USYD but like you guys def got the best scenery and my bias has to stop there and i gotta admit that. There's just more shit happening on unsw in every aspect (politicis [palestine], food, societies) i feel but i could be wrong u guys might have the hidden stalls and cults all over the place and im not looking too thoroughly.

Both are great campuses in their own merit :) (only compliment im conceding) but as a highly patriotic UNSW student [because they holding 300k of my money in hostage for doing 10 art degrees :( ] I refuse to accept any defeat :mad:
politics💀

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Btw sorry to the vegan guy who I had an hour discussion on how eating meat was bad, he showed me all the suffering animals went but my hungry ass just copped a chicken sandwhich for 5 dollars right after the discussion without even thinking, call that instinctual oppression. My bad bro 😭

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
old teachers college lmfao

politics💀
I WAS ACTUALLY THINKING OF OLD TEACHERS COLLEGE 😭😭while typing ancient vintage

that building is horrendously old there's cobwebs in the whole interior but it's also got a small courtyard hideout spot with a nice fountain and a couple tables to sit on, the ancient quality makes it pretty vibes

liamkk112

HSC

View attachment 42360
View attachment 42361

are there any classes actually in that building

i walked through usyd yesterday and i was like omg the building is so cool, then i walked to king st from there and there was like 200 years of different architecture styles within 100m of each other

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC

oh no usyd is very political and divided u have no idea. I haven't been to unsw in a min and I kinda miss it

totally_screwed

Baddest Member
HSC
are there any classes actually in that building

i walked through usyd yesterday and i was like omg the building is so cool, then i walked to king st from there and there was like 200 years of different architecture styles within 100m of each other
in hogwarts? some classes do run in there also exam sessions, and some big events

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)