USYD Myuni/Unikey issues? (1 Viewer)

slowjam10

HSC
Hey,

I was wondering if any students that have enrolled today have tried to use their uni key to access MYuni. I followed the instructions and changed my password etc.

Although, when I log in the following message appears;

"Our system has identified that you are a valid UniKey account holder, however individual access to this student portal is only granted for current students of the University. If you do not wish to view MyUni you should now log out."

It appears as if I'm a guest or something.

Can anyone give me any advice regarding this...thanks in advance:):)

topdeck

HSC
The exact same thing happens to me. Maybe they dont get activated until the semester starts? not sure...

slowjam10

HSC
The exact same thing happens to me. Maybe they dont get activated until the semester starts? not sure...
yeah that's pretty much what I was thinking....I was eager to have a look around...seem all the UNSW Students have access to their MyUNSW thingo....lol

you're doing law btw aren't you?...

I've combined Arts/Law...how about you?..

:)

Last edited:

Smithereens

HSC
Same thing to me. I think its prolly until our enrolment letters come to confirm our details, then we're allowed to use it in full capacity?

Triangulum

Dignitatis Contentio
HSC
it's probably just that your enrolment hasn't gone through the system yet or something. it says your unikey is valid, so there's probably no reason to worry.

D.

Blurg!
HSC
N/A
Were you guys who enrolled at St. James campus able to get your student cards there, or did they say you'll have to go to main campus?

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Were you guys who enrolled at St. James campus able to get your student cards there, or did they say you'll have to go to main campus?
St. James Campus/Faculty of Law

Student Cards will be issued at the Faculty of Law for in-person enrolling students only. Once you have completed your enrolment Stage 1 and Stage 2 you can obtain your Student Card. Student Cards will be issued on the following days in Lecture Room 4, Level 1:

* 29 January, 4 February, 13 February, 23 February - 10am to 4pm

From the 24 February, Student Cards will be issued at Student Administration, Level 12.

Templar

P vs NP
HSC
Some of them take a while to work. Don't worry about it, just log in when you actually need to use it (ie, in O week for timetable).

Don't be so eager. Just take everything slowly in a relaxing manner. That's what uni is meant to be about.

topdeck

HSC
yeah that's pretty much what I was thinking....I was eager to have a look around...seem all the UNSW Students have access to their MyUNSW thingo....lol

you're doing law btw aren't you?...

I've combined Arts/Law...how about you?..

:)
Same, doing Arts/ Law

engineering

HSC
N/A
Were you able to do anything with your account, such as change your password or log into uni email at www-mail.usyd.edu.au

Hey,

I was wondering if any students that have enrolled today have tried to use their uni key to access MYuni. I followed the instructions and changed my password etc.

"Our system has identified that you are a valid UniKey account holder, however individual access to this student portal is only granted for current students of the University. If you do not wish to view MyUni you should now log out."

engineering

HSC
N/A
I asked the central IT helpdesk.

Generally the enrolment system information takes about 24 hours to update across the various university IT systems.

Please be a little patient.

If it is after more than one day, please refer to the help options for students at ICT Switch - The University of Sydney

Hey,

samwell

HSC
Who else is getting "your unikey login is invalid" when they try to log in.
it was working well like 3 times b4 but after it just gives the above message

jaimebien

HSC
I just enrolled a few weeks ago and I tried it just now and it was working fine.

~Fire Jade~

HSC
Okay, I just red the first post and didn't bother reading the rest but the answer is that...
when our account is first created, USYD needs time to process all of the logins. When we try logging in, it'll give us a default message and then show us some sample logins.
=) Not too scary....^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)