USYD - PQA Preparation (1 Viewer)

LolMoses

HSC
Does anyone have any methods/ideas of preparing for the PQA test on monday? I understand the majority of the exam can not be studied for, but how about the Mental Agility part? I've tried I.Q tests, however they are not similar to the MAT questions on the PQA website. Hoping someone could have some links to MAT-styled questions :)

shivika12345

HSC
I am doing that test next monday... Did you end up doing it last year??? Also how did you prepare for it??? Thank You :D

moocow920

HSC
Was just about to start a thread about this, anyone with any advice would be much appreciated

mrteeson

HSC
Doing mine tomorrow any tips!!!! im freaking out ><

mrteeson

HSC
Honestly no idea what PQA even is. But you're both welcome to come back and post tips after you sit the test tomorrow :)
LMAO its just the entrance exam for oral health, btw anyone doing the test tomorrow at westmead campus?!?! I feel like the only one sitting the alternative test :(

SweetRapture

HSC
LMAO its just the entrance exam for oral health, btw anyone doing the test tomorrow at westmead campus?!?! I feel like the only one sitting the alternative test :(
Hey! How did you find the exam??

SweetRapture

HSC
It was good :), although i wouldn't say im confident enough to say i will definitely get to MMI stage.
Hopefully you do! It was pretty tricky and the timing was horrible but hopefully you made it through.

Absolutediva

HSC
I made it to the MMI stage, anyone knows how to prepare for this interview?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)