Usyd vs UNSW [accounting] (1 Viewer)

seodh123

HSC
guys... help me.. I am in huge dilema right now..

I have been googling like for 5 days already, and havent decided yet :((

I might impale myself on rusty spike if I cant decide it by tom...

Err........ it just drives me crazy.. whenever I run my finger through my hair, 102~142 hair is pulled off.

All people here are saying UNSW is over Usyd at commerce.
HOWEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Usyd has def has higher entry score than UNSW for commerce.. but I cannot understand why all ppl keep saying UNSW is way much better than Usyd for commerce...

hey guys.. let's take a few minutes out of our life and think about these following things.
these are my foluma. can anyone please answer/explain these folmula clearly?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
University of sydney
higher entrance score = hard to get in = only smart/hard working people get in = higher possiblity to be employed in the future.

UNSW
moderate entrance score = not tough to get in = any people can get in = lower possiblity to be employed in the future compared to smart people.

People who are eligible to get in Usyd can have two choices which is that they can either go to UNSW or Usyd.

People who are only eligible to get in UNSW has only one choice.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

with all of these facts, can you still say UNSW is over Usyd?
if so, why? would you please explain? because I can not freaking understand.
if UNSW is extremely superior to Usyd, what are those students in Usyd? are they are dumb or dickhead or dickass or jackass or sth??
they would have had enough score to get in both UNSW and Usyd, why would they have chosen Usyd over UNSW?
come on guys, why are you not saying anything huh?
just twitter as you guys did in other thread.

PLEASE HELP ME OUT WITH MY CONCERN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:burn::burn::burn:

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
UNSW for the win for commerce

as for your "formula" I dont think they work, just assumptions.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
The Australian School of Business is number 1 in Australia and the UNSW cut off is higher.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
UNSW cheats with UAI/ATAR cut-offs by offering "HSC Plus" points. In reality the cut-off is around 92 - 93.

zzzz12345

HSC
I do Comm/Law at USyd and I think that Commerce at UNSW is better. However I chose USyd because I think that Law at USyd is better (so if you intend to combine Commerce with anything also consider which university is better for your second degree) and because they offered me a scholarship.

ATAR cut-offs just reflect the popularity of a degree rather than its difficulty or value and so it should be more important that you email the respective faculties or attend Open Days and ask what each degree entails/anything else you want to know and pick the course that best suits your interests. Plus Open Days are quite a good place to collect various free stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)