Usyd's timetables are out (1 Viewer)

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Mine is working fine. Tried looking into getting rid of my late night Tuesday lecture, but it would cause clashes if I did :(

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Mine is working fine. Tried looking into getting rid of my late night Tuesday lecture, but it would cause clashes if I did :(
https://web.timetable.usyd.edu.au/menu.jsp?siteMap=true - check the unit of study through this once more and you may see a message: "∗ Movement from an alternate class in this subject to this class is restricted or † This class has special allocation rules; movement into it may be restricted". I am thinking that this is why fiddling around with the timetable is difficult atm.

Edit: last year the system ran smoothly - I wonder what's up this year. :blink2: And I still need to come up with things to do during a three hour gap... :hammer:

Last edited:

kingpharaoh

HSC
For the first 3 weeks of uni, going to uni to attend a SINGLE lecture on a Friday. Way to go usyd ==''

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
https://web.timetable.usyd.edu.au/menu.jsp?siteMap=true - check the unit of study through this once more and you may see a message: "∗ Movement from an alternate class in this subject to this class is restricted or † This class has special allocation rules; movement into it may be restricted". I am thinking that this is why fiddling around with the timetable is difficult atm.

Edit: last year the system ran smoothly - I wonder what's up this year. :blink2: And I still need to come up with things to do during a three hour gap... :hammer:
Nah, it's because the other lecture stream clashes with lectures I have on Wednesday I can't move.

HSC

How come some classes are restricted?

Roy216

HSC
can anybody give me an opinion on my timetable for engineering (flexible)
Timetable2.png

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
FUCK YOU MATH1906 YOU RUIN EVERYTHING.

Does this mean the class is full? Because if so, my timetable is completely fucked.

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
Guize. I want to drop chem. What's a subject with minimal hours and no essay writing. Preferably something easy.

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
FUCK YOU MATH1906 YOU RUIN EVERYTHING.

Does this mean the class is full? Because if so, my timetable is completely fucked.
I would believe so, however, I managed to switch from these * classes with ease so... :)

Also are you looking to drop Chemistry for another Science unit?

Last edited:
HSC
lol math1906 ruins lives.

(i would love it if we switch up our timetables a shit load and then don't get in HEHE)

btw nooblet post your timetable

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)