Usyd's timetables are out (1 Viewer)

Aysce

HSC
No PSYC? :/ Your timetable will look much better ~ :p
I think I'll like Physics more - psychology doesn't really appeal to me and physics will be useful to me :)

Btw, do we have to leave any free slots or can we just block off all the free slots like I did?

Aysce

HSC
Timetable website is closed for today. I think I got my timetable customised the way I want it hehe.

So that's it? You just customise/block off times and let it be?

Aysce

HSC
I swear I read that the most you could block off was half a day, but obviously you're not complaining :)

haha judy pham :)
My name was still the same when I got another person's timetable :( WAH.

Oh really? :/

Well I might just block off 2 sessions a day I suppose.

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
what are you majors/what units have you done?

got some $$cheap$$ textbooks you wanna sell?
Why not sell it yourself? I placed mine up on textbook exchange and they keep changing their minds so hence I decided to lend the books. My intended major is Anatomy and Histology - that or Psychology/Sociology. :/

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
Why not sell it yourself? I placed mine up on textbook exchange and they keep changing their minds so hence I decided to lend them. My intended major is Anatomy and Histology - that or Psychology/Sociology. :/
i wanna buy lol

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
yo abbey i have the first year psych, second year psych, half third year psych and 3 first year maths (fundies) textbooks I'd be willing to sell. what do you want/need?

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
also until the glitch is worked out, i probably wouldn't be hanging onto those timetables. Just in case

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
have you done any junior maths subjects?
The beauty of my degree is not only do I manage to get time off but that maths is not compulsory so no. I will ask a friend for you just PM me the units you need textbooks/guides for. :)

EDIT: Nevermind - he never bought mathematics textbooks and only has written notes. :(

Last edited:

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I was doing my friend's on the train (she's really dumb with this stuff…) and it fucking cut out just as I clicked "allocate me a similar timetable" and then the fucking website closed.
ALL MY UGH!
But it's mostly her fault for being dumb. I feel no guilt.

Aysce

HSC
I think I may have fucked myself.

I pressed Allocate new timetable like so many times with two slightly different timetables.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)