Usyd's timetables are out (1 Viewer)

Aysce

HSC
You want to do exactly what teeah is doing, do you remember her?

I'mma try now! Loading forever, fingers crossed.

EDIT: Finally looks like it will work yay!
I know of many people wanting to major in A&H haha.

westwing

HSC
Are you doing ANAT2008? PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE IN TUESDAY'S CLASS AT LEEUWENHOEK LAB! :D Naarh, apparently the colouring book doesn't come till second semester. I would think so - and I am guessing the colouring book is for revision? :S
yes maaaam! idkidk omg is that even a lab-.- what time is your lab? ill tinker around with mine and see if i can get the same time as you!
if you look in the info for anat2008 theres a textbook called histology: a something atlas something idek but yeah is that the colouring book or something else, reckon we have to get that one?

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
Okay this is bullcrap, now I have another student's timetable studying Arts and Education. >___<"

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A
yes maaaam! idkidk omg is that even a lab-.- what time is your lab? ill tinker around with mine and see if i can get the same time as you!
if you look in the info for anat2008 theres a textbook called histology: a something atlas something idek but yeah is that the colouring book or something else, reckon we have to get that one?
Its a normal textbook introducing us to the world of histology. It depends - I'll only buy it if it proves to be useful. My Lab/Tutorial time is 11 - 1. We'll be in the same lecture anyhow. :p It isn't a practical apparently we just look at cells and do activities on the computer (more like a workshop/tutorial as they call it). :)

Aysce

HSC
Okay this is bullcrap, now I have another student's timetable studying Arts and Education. >___<"
I had a timetable that nearly looked identical to mine, except with like 2 second year units o__O

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
The worst.

Oh god, so spread out even with so little contact hours so you have to go for 4 days.

I can't out a way around the one clash, it's like maybe if I did this, lol no this class is only at one time. Also doing a different level makes my timetable more cray cray clashing. So troll when they're like, we'll reshuffle it all too haha. Time to enrol in a pottery class instead I reckon.

Deer

Premium Member
HSC
Oh god haven't been on BoS for so long BUT THiS TIMETABLE THING IS DRIVING ME INSANE
ok that's all I want to say.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
So an experienced USYDer help me out please *puppy dog eyes*

Is it actually impossible to not have a clash with CHEM1901 lecture on Friday and BIOL1993 Practical, or am I just really fail at interpreting this.

(Someone should use perms and combs on this stuff haha).

Otherwise I'll just have to catch up the lecture online right (really would have liked to avoid that with an adv subject but oh wells)

Other than that I don't mind my timetable massively, except maybe moving the BIOL1993 lecture on Friday so it's not like classx4inarowdeathmarch.

Deer

Premium Member
HSC
I customised it perfectly but den
when I click on allocate similar timetable or view current timetable that same old wack shit comes up with someone else's subjects enrolled

BUT WAIT HOLY FLIPPER I GOT IT FINALLY
yes yes yes
YESSSS

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
So an experienced USYDer help me out please *puppy dog eyes*

Is it actually impossible to not have a clash with CHEM1901 lecture on Friday and BIOL1993 Practical, or am I just really fail at interpreting this.

(Someone should use perms and combs on this stuff haha).

Otherwise I'll just have to catch up the lecture online right (really would have liked to avoid that with an adv subject but oh wells)

Other than that I don't mind my timetable massively, except maybe moving the BIOL1993 lecture on Friday so it's not like classx4inarowdeathmarch.
There are 7 other CHEM1901 pracs in other time slots.

Try to get into one of those ones.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
There are 7 other CHEM1901 pracs in other time slots.

Try to get into one of those ones.
It's a lecture though, chem1901 has 3 set lecture times and the biol1993 prac is set so it looks like a dead lock.

Cause BIOL1993 is Fri 10:00-13:00.
And chem1901, Each student enrolled goes to the following class. Class allocations are preserved on 10/03/13.
Mon 09:00 [1 to 13 of sess 1], Tue 12:00 [1 to 13 of sess 1], Fri 12:00 [1 to 3, 5 to 13 of sess 1]

So there'll always be a clash there?

Any mere looks at customization ended up with my current timetable being a triple degree in science, econ and law lol-hopefully it stops glitching out soon lol.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
It's a lecture though, chem1901 has 3 set lecture times and the biol1993 prac is set so it looks like a dead lock.

Cause BIOL1993 is Fri 10:00-13:00.
And chem1901, Each student enrolled goes to the following class. Class allocations are preserved on 10/03/13.
Mon 09:00 [1 to 13 of sess 1], Tue 12:00 [1 to 13 of sess 1], Fri 12:00 [1 to 3, 5 to 13 of sess 1]

So there'll always be a clash there?

Any mere looks at customization ended up with my current timetable being a triple degree in science, econ and law lol-hopefully it stops glitching out soon lol.
My bad.

Looks unavoidable.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
lol, people are still getting other people's timetables? :p Fuck.

This is all kinds of hilarious.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
lol, people are still getting other people's timetables? :p Fuck.

This is all kinds of hilarious.
Haha mine had my name on it though, must be gearing up for torts, econometrics and IR (at 2nd, 3rd and 4th year respectively) along with my first year science subs. USYD kinda proving the stereotype about the archaic timetabling system. Not sure how they could get it glitching this badly.

passionxmusic

HSC
N/A

Gotta love the USyd memes. I am done trying to get a better timetable - its not bad and I don't finish that late either (plus I get days off).

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)