Utada - Exodus (1 Viewer)

ParagonAZN

HSC
N/A
so this album isn't that good right? I've heard so many bad stuff about it and not many ppl like it. I was going to d/l it but after hearing all this shit about it i'm not gonna get it.

Ava

HSC
I just finished listning to the album and all i can say is....how embarrassing for her.
Easy breezy makes me cringe...

Exodus is just okay, not great...

Overall it just felt like she tried too hard to make each song sound unique, but it just sounds like a big mess.

jtlr

i'll listen to the album for a few more weeks & hopefully it'll grow on me coz i'm not liking it a lot right now

my fav song atm would be kremlin dusk because it's myserious & i don't have a real clue what she's singing about :)

what a way for utada to debut in english :confused: (& yes, i know about cubic u)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
i listened to it

i hated it..

..then i listened again...

...it got catchy...and then i had it playing all day

...then my comp died :D

.edit.

i forgot who sent me the links and i kinda accidently deleted the pm's and my computer died and ya, it hasnt been my week, but yeah i know im a pain, but id appreciate a pm of the link again and in exchange i shall give you infinite huggles! :D

Last edited:

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
it was I!

http://www.hk-mtv.com/bt/exodus.torrent

hmmmm

i listened to this album a few more times....i just don't like it and can't make myself like it

i still don't get why everyone is saying this is her debut english album????
Cubic U/ Precious was her first english album, her first solo album actually...
and that, although crap! is ten times better than this new one!!!

SipSip

HSC
N/A
I just listened to exodus...still love hikki...but this one is one hard thing to love... =(

Yes, Cubic U was her first english album....
I dunno why, but why wouldn't it be possible for her to just sing all her cool jap songs in english and release that...i'm sure we want to hear her sing final distance and first love in eng... she's beautiful when she speaks eng ^^

MoNNiE

HSC
yeah i think this album is abit of a let down..
it's better if it was mixed with abit of jap and english together..
personally just all english osnt a hot turn on..
but eeh..i stil like some of er songs on exodus.. easy breezy :p and devil inside of me..:D

jtlr

i really enjoyed listening to the album the other night. i was drunk and was really digging "you make me want to be a man" :)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, i had a listen again to the album, its a fucken grinding album no doubts about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)