UTAS non-standard help!! (1 Viewer)

Peihui

HSC
Just wondering if anyone can tell me if UTAS give second round offer for non-standard (or do they even have this?). does 89 percentile still have a chance get in(raw 178, 63/50/65)?thanks

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
depends if ur from tasmania. if u are then very likely. if not, no chance (to put it bluntly)

Peihui

HSC
hi thx for replyingeven when it's non-standard entry? i thout they dnt care where are u from for non-standard?im kind of in a panicking state now thinking i might have done something wrong with my application cuz chicken.little told me in another thread that she got an offer with the same umat score but i didntam i supposed to mail UTAS my high school result? but as far as I remember they didn't ask for my high school result and I emailed the admissions office to confirm they have received my supporting document and they replied yes(does that mean everything should be fine?)if so y didnt i see an offer???can someone help me thx

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
hmmmm interesting. maybe they consider non-standard entry in a seperate category and dont give consideration for the fact that you are from taz. did u attend uni in UTas?

newmz89

Beer
HSC
are you saying your an international student, well yeah they will offer you a spot if you are a full fee paying student. they always do. also yeah i go to UTAS btw

Peihui

HSC
thx for replyingFreshofftheboat...umm im studying at Auckl uni and have always been in NZ Newmz89...umm I'm from NZ so I guess I'm a local student for UTAS? My question now is I'm form NZ and have never attend school in Aus. Am I supposed to mail UTas my high school result(I only mail them my uni result and citizen status)? If the ans is yes what should I do now? can I still get an offer this time or do I have to wait till someone drop out??? and also I noticed you need Year 12 English but I didn't do Year 13 English in NZ(which I think is the equivalent) but I did do Cambridge A level English. Is that an equivalent as well???PLEASE HELP!!!

Last edited:

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
im not sure, you have to call them up and ask if they require your high school results or not and what level of english they require. i never applied to Utas so i dont really know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)