UTS 2015 Spring Semester Results Thread (1 Viewer)

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
As most of you know, results for the UTS Spring
semester have recently been released.

Post and discuss your results here. Are you happy? dissapointed? or just glad that it's finally over ;)

How to check your results
1. Go to MyStudentAdmin and log in
2. Click on the tab "results"

How to check your GPA (From step 2)
3. Select "Email my student record" to get your GPA

I wish you all the best of luck and hope this semester went excellently.

INADIKAP95

HSC
N/A
Accounting for Business Decisions A - HD
Business Statistics - HD
Marketing - HD
Integrating Business Perspectives - HD
Economics for Business 1 - HD
Fundamentals of Business Finance - HD
Quantitative Business Analysis - HD
Mathematics for Economics and Business - HD

GPA 4/4

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
Business Statistics - HD
Marketing - HD

GPA 4/4
Ok bic boi

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
can't believe i got a credit in commercial law i am beyond happy omg

i swear it was going to be my first pass ever

zg58

HSC

What could be worse than getting 69 in a super easy marketing foundation final exam?
After I walked out of exam hall, my estimation based on previous 56.5/60 assignment mark was a 90+ minimum...
I won't mind get smashed in a truly brutal exam, but I swear this exam is genuinely easy [emoji33] !!!
What's worse is I can't get confirmation whether my mark is correctly added up or not, unit coordinator and other staff are on holiday until early January.....
I feel traumatized right now [emoji21] [emoji21]
Have to distract myself by playing Starcraft 2 - legacy of the void one more time[emoji12] , hope the new Star War movie can come sooner to ease my pain and sorrow ......

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Yell0w

HSC
@ zg58 ouch, hopefully they will just give you that extra 1 mark. Are you going to get it remarked because I heard they tend to be tougher when they have to remark exams to avoid everyone trying to get their papers remarked.

zg58

HSC
@ zg58 ouch, hopefully they will just give you that extra 1 mark. Are you going to get it remarked because I heard they tend to be tougher when they have to remark exams to avoid everyone trying to get their papers remarked.
Remarking has to go through very bureaucratic procedures, and you are right, they will be tougher on marking criteria, and there is no way I will get the extra 1 mark if it is a marking issue.

But I am 99% sure it is an admin error, for majority of the question, I produced 100% textbook answer. My conservative estimation after exam was 90 - 95%, but a mark of 69? I may be biased, I won't overestimate myself for 25 marks.

I will have to wait until early January to check my paper, If there is a justifiable reason for me to receive 69, I will accept......I may be arrogant but I can live with 7 HDs and 1 D if the marking is fair and just. [emoji56]

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
Remarking has to go through very bureaucratic procedures, and you are right, they will be tougher on marking criteria, and there is no way I will get the extra 1 mark if it is a marking issue.

But I am 99% sure it is an admin error, for majority of the question, I produced 100% textbook answer. My conservative estimation after exam was 90 - 95%, but a mark of 69? I may be biased, I won't overestimate myself for 25 marks.

I will have to wait until early January to check my paper, If there is a justifiable reason for me to receive 69, I will accept......I may be arrogant but I can live with 7 HDs and 1 D if the marking is fair and just. [emoji56]

Pretty sure they don't remark your exams - they only check the marks have been added up right.

zg58

HSC
Pretty sure they don't remark your exams - they only check the marks have been added up right.
Yeah, perhaps all I need is to check if my marks are adding up correctly. I will not go any further, because that will be a waste of efforts. 84 in MF is not ideal but tolerable, at least my other 3 subjects meet my expectation....

Lunchables

HSC
Business Statistics - HD
Marketing - HD

GPA 4/4
I heard that Mathematics for Economics and Business is a useful subject. What did you think of it in general?

Tomk23

HSC
Uni Grad
what the... HD HD HD HD!? i barely got distinction lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)