uts early entry (1 Viewer)

stressedadfff

HSC
yeah i’ve had two others for psych, but they’re also just back ups (not the uni i want)

how about you?
same i have two others for law (macq and western) but im not interested in those unis but oh well it is what it is ahah

specificagent1

HSC
yesss i think i need straight A's for law but i got 85% for all subjects which sucks but oh well i dont even want to do law but it wouldve been nice to have a back up tbh :(
yes same lmao had A's and B's for year 11 and didnt get in. What uni is your preferred?

zizi2003_

HSC
same i have two others for law (macq and western) but im not interested in those unis but oh well it is what it is ahah
which law course did u get an offer for from western? i got one for bachelor of law ("non-graduate entry") but idek what that is ??

specificagent1

HSC
which law course did u get an offer from western? i got one for bachelor of law ("non-graduate entry") but idek what that is ??
essentially bachelor of law (non-graduate entry) is for straight out of high school where as bachelor of law (graduate entry) is for people already with a degree

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
Yea I had a look. I thought they just had that medieval castle one.
But their campuses for Camden seem to be agricultural based?
Yeah I'm not too familiar with usyd campuses as I haven't applied for that uni so my knowledge is limited. I know for UNSW different campuses offer different courses and I'm assuming that it's the same with usyd.

ghudshifjhwijnc

HSC
N/A
hi i know this might be a bit of a stupid question but how do i accept an offer for uts? (not fully accept but accept until atar results come out yk) do i just press accept my offer and fill in my birthday, name etc and is that it?? lmao sorry im a bit confused

Porogamiii

HSC
hi i know this might be a bit of a stupid question but how do i accept an offer for uts? (not fully accept but accept until atar results come out yk) do i just press accept my offer and fill in my birthday, name etc and is that it?? lmao sorry im a bit confused
Someone on the ConquerHSC discord posted a message thats pinned in the tertiary-edu-and-careers channel which I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post here but basically when you receive this confirmation then you've accepted the offer but not yet enrolled. You only enrol if you do the HECS thing (stage 4 in the diagram I posted before). So you only need to complete step 1 to accept.
Screen Shot 2021-10-05 at 6.07.28 pm.png

hs17

HSC
Did anybody manage to log on to this? Is this where we're supposed to accept the offer?

Screen Shot 2021-10-05 at 6.19.25 pm.png

Hiheyhello

HSC
No cause USYD's near wagga wagga lol. Obviously she lives near the city or close to one of their campuses hahahaha.
there’s train 5 minutes from where i live and the line goes directly to redfern which is apparently close to the uni

President KK

HSC
bachelor of economics because they didn’t have psych

funny thing is that now i don’t want to do eco any more because then i’d have to pair it up with finance which is gross.

so the offer is kind of useless now
Ouch!
Im doing Business and plan on the finance extended major

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)