uts enrollment day (1 Viewer)

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
ragnarok said:
Ughh..is it me, or does anyone else have a problem with their Request for Commonwealth support and HECS-HELP form.

When I try to write in my Tax File Number, it doesn't imprint onto the other pages. There's no carbon thingy on the other side so it doesn't go onto either of the other pages =/ However, the part below the TFN, I tried making a strike with the back of my pen and it made a print..should I just write my TFN in manually or what? Stupid form..
yeh the carbon paper is diffent just around the area where u put your TFN. if u look closely at the other two pages u can see its abit diffent.

i tried to use force at first to make it come out , but then discovered it shouldnt be done

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
mr EaZy said:
im having a different problem. im a citizen here, do i need to bring a passport?

it says "if applicable" ? i dunno if i have one, coz they usually expire after 5/6 years (i think) and i havent left /entered the country since so................. no passport req i guess....
i think "if applicable" means if yuor not a citizen u should bring a passport. other wise just bring a license or photo id. well in any case i dotn have a passport either so we are in the same boat

shArkEe

SashatheMan said:
yeh the carbon paper is diffent just around the area where u put your TFN. if u look closely at the other two pages u can see its abit diffent.

i tried to use force at first to make it come out , but then discovered it shouldnt be done
haha yeah i had the same problem i kept writing ova it until the paper almost broke through, then i noticed the seond and thrid sheets a bit different, so wat do we actually do? fill it out on the 2nd and 3rd sheet or wait until enrolment day and sk them ?

tomekz

HSC
shArkEe said:
btw ne1 else have a 16th enrolment at 10:00 am ?
yup..... i think anyway last time i checked, that or 10.30

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
absolution* said:
Is a school id card decent enough for photo identification?

i think so,
definately yes if it is "on official school letterhead, and signed by a the school's prinicpal or the head of student welfare"
quoting UMAT booklet- i made my own id.

NOW i gotz my own license!! :p

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
cool, ill do the same then

what if, my passport is a new zealand passport, even though im an australian citizen..??

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
they will try to screw u over and not offer hecs

a friend of mine spent hours on end trying to get hecs at usyd and they refused him so now he is fee paying

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
If you have the new zealand passport, you should bring something that identifies you as an Aussie citizen...just in case. They might be suspiciou because HECS is not offered to permanent reisdents anymore.

pc_wizz

ρ s y c н o ρ α τ н ™
HSC
tomekz said:
Got a question...... whens your enrolment???
7th feb ... 9:30am ... uts city building

Seabiscuit

HSC
I'm really confused about when i get a timetable. Do i get one at enrolment, or should i go on the website and make one before enrolment?

And for Business/law, so i have to pick subjects? Or is it structured already for first semester?

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
you dont get the timetable during enrolment, you still have to pick options/tute times and so on.

ragnarok

Inanimate Carbon Rod
HSC
SashatheMan said:

Lol, ok. Thanks.

I guess I'll leave it for now - I kind of went over the first couple of numbers a few times so they're darker than the others but no worries :p

mr EaZy

punchbowl bro- its the best place to live !
HSC
Seabiscuit said:
I'm really confused about when i get a timetable. Do i get one at enrolment, or should i go on the website and make one before enrolment?

And for Business/law, so i have to pick subjects? Or is it structured already for first semester?

i was thinkin the same thing

i chose not to do anything, they'll sort it out :eek:

Seabiscuit

HSC
mr EaZy said:
i was thinkin the same thing

i chose not to do anything, they'll sort it out :eek:
hehehe! how great was it yesterday? They told us EXACTLY what we have to enrol in! I spent the whole morning worrying for nothing! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)