• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

UTS - Enrolment (2 Viewers)

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
what less options?

at kruing gai we got to choose 28th for us is the earliest

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
what do u mean? if uve been accepted into a course u r already in- u can study anything they allow you to study

as far as i know its not like they set a limit on the number of ppl who can major any given subject??

it doesnt matter just as long as u enroll

mz_purfect

Pedantic Perfectionist
A paradoxical world where innocents suffer n crims
HSC
thejosiekiller said:
what do u mean? if uve been accepted into a course u r already in- u can study anything they allow you to study

as far as i know its not like they set a limit on the number of ppl who can major any given subject??

it doesnt matter just as long as u enroll
yeh i sorta agree wif u its not like they have a limit but during the registration process i remember that it gave a list of all the enrolment sessions and it said that its advised to get the earliest session so im assuming that there IS a limit....

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
You should have gotten your student ID when you registered and accepted your offer on the UTS website.

deviation

HSC
i thought lectures have sessions in uni etc.?

wont it be first in best dressed basis?

deviation

HSC
i hope i dont lost out on choosing a good session because i was late in accepting my offer and hence other people get better preferences for their timetables etc.

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC
Yes, your student ID is your login as well. You need it to login into your WebMail, My Student Admin, UTSOnline and some other university things. Your e-mail address is either your studentID@student.uts.edu.au (though @uts.edu.au will work until 2006) or your FirstName.MiddleInitial.LastName@student.uts.edu.au (or no middle initial if you don't have one).

Remember this is your UTS login. Some faculties (such as the IT faculty) will also give you a faculty login account (and e-mail as well) for you on their computers, so this will be seperate to your UTS one.

As for late enrolling, if your late enrolment session is after the 21st of February, then yes you might miss out on some preferences, otherwise no. I advise you try and make it you first enrolment session.

IamaFloorMat

HSC
N/A
i also got some enrolment stuff by mail...

must i send this in as well? since ive already done so online...

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
dudes! help me out! i cant get into my uni email. do you put in your student number or your email address? and i think i might have forgotten my password

EDIT: ok i've definitely screwed up my password somehow. is there a way that i can reset it or anything?

another question, i've got a full-time job atm and i'll only be able to make it to the 18th feb enrolment session, does that screw me up in any way? i'm weary cause it says something like alternative session or something like that

Last edited:

Wild Dan Hibiki

teh sex0r
HSC
btw wat are the important deadlines i should know about? because im completely oblivious about these kind of things

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)