UTS or Macquarie??? (1 Viewer)

princess_miley

HSC
Hey i was wondering which is a better option among UTS n Macquarie for Business Studies?!:confused:

joy1889

HSC
I have worked at two international accounting firms and most managers prefer UTS and UNSW business/commerce students.

HSC
what's wrong with UWS, isn't the same as all other UNIs?
in the eyes of most people UWS is like a secondary TAFE but it is only acceptional as a proper uni if you decide to do laws or medicine + most people i know are trying to transfer from UWS to other unis.

in conclusion UNSW > All , but to answer the OP's question i would say Macq for business definitely as i think they provide more courses based on commerce, but UTS is quite reasonable as well :)

mikael.cfc

HSC
im not in uni or anything, but my careers advisor said maw was known to have a very good business program

roadcone

HSC
in the eyes of most people UWS is like a secondary TAFE but it is only acceptional as a proper uni if you decide to do laws or medicine + most people i know are trying to transfer from UWS to other unis.

in conclusion UNSW > All , but to answer the OP's question i would say Macq for business definitely as i think they provide more courses based on commerce, but UTS is quite reasonable as well :)
Acceptional?? Obviously a unsw student.

~aussiegirl!~

08 sac baby!
HSC
Depends on your Business major

I've heard through lecturers:
UNSW..Human Resource Management
UWS..Accounting

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)